BETA: World behind the Great Invisible Wall *Spoiler allert*

Hi,
my Horse Jeník throw me over the Festival fences and now i can explorer some places behind the border :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Looking at these gave me a similar feeling to looking at photos taken without permission in North Korea

12 Likes

How did you move away while outside the fence? I could only move a short bit before hitting an invisible wall when it happend to me.

Robin Hood does not like me being on the other side of the Vavra Curtain…

1 Like

How? IDK :smiley: … my horse throw me over the fence somewhere at this place :smiley:

3 Likes

I was thrown over at the soldiers camp near Merhojed but I could only move a few meters in either direction.

The journey continues…

You have to be properly equipped

3 Likes

Where did you get the klappvisor and double cuirass? If it’s not from a body in the final battle that is.

AND GODDAMN THAT’S A LOT OF UNUSABLE CONTENT FOR THE BETA

2 Likes

Being thrown off a horse helps… :sunglasses:

LOLOL! trying to get over invisible barriers is a prerequisite, remember the Mafia II demo LOLOL! what’s at the end of the world?

Don’t think I have reached it yet but there is a lot of unfinished landscape and I have seen some classic “curtain trees”, Fell in the murky waters of Sázava though and had a hard time getting up on dry land again.

Maybe you post it first, but you are not alone… :smile:

4 Likes

Found the teleport to Tamberg yet? :smile:

1 Like

To the mine, yes. :wink:

Interesting journey. Curiousity killed the cat… :smiley:

I managed to get inside the Castle in Tamberg today. Screenshots are here: (click Image for full album)
The reason for all of this is that i wanted to talk to Sir Robart for reinforcements, but when i got to him there was no option to even talk to him… he just stared at his feed and seemd to be really sorry :wink:

2 Likes

@Blacksmith How did you do it? Is there some place when you can jump over the invisible wall? Or did you used some console commands?

I don’t know how @Blacksmith did it, but I was thrown over the fence by my horse. I guess you can make it happen as well if you try hard enough.

Did you go to some wall corner and dismount from the horse? Or I need to find a tree branch near the wall which will cause to fall from horse?

I accidently rode full speed towards a fence and when I hit it the horse threw me off and flew over to the other side. I’m sure there are other ways as well…