BETA: World behind the Great Invisible Wall *Spoiler allert*

Thanks for pointing this out. I still remember the time when the first Alpha came out, people found a console command to give Henry a sword, and then started reporting bugs on the forum since it wasn’t implemented properly yet. IIRC some even were complaining that they didn’t like the combat system. :wink: I would be very unhappy if t_scale was removed.

1 Like

Whoa this is pretty awesome, I also used the sword during the first alpha and it was kind of funny how wonky it was. Saving this thread for reading later.

Ok fellas, I need yer help. I can’t get my horse to throw me off, so I can slide under the fence to explore these areas. How the heck do you do this? I stripped all my stuff, to be fast, then gave my horse galopp right towards a slightly floating fence piece but my horse just runs into the fence and stops, without throwing me off at all… Someone help me, please :slight_smile:

Video of how it’s done. Pretty much just need to ride at full speed then hit one of the walls that knocks you off. The faster you’re going when you get knocked off, the more you will slide.

I managed to enter the castle …

Its not castle, its Sazava monastery :smiley:

Grazie.
Ho cambiato il titolo
:smile:

Thank you.
I changed the title

Found a bed outside the wall. It’s not far from Mirka’s Mill

There’s a farmhouse I am looking at it from the map image facing North West

Turn slightly to the right, up the hill there’s a ruined outhouse

Inside you’ll find a cozy bed

Aha. I managed to get the horse outside the fence too… Repeatable, but no screenshots yet. Next time I play I’ll get some.

1 Like

Hey guy do you know that you can get over the fence a obtain full plate armor ? :slight_smile: If you dont know how and you want to know I will tell you :slight_smile:

tell me! :slight_smile:

well i fnd this video :smiley:

1 Like

But you have to kill the others too, or you are everytime in combat.
And then it isn’t possible to talk or do some other things!
I find this is a bad “Secret” and Warhorse has to remove this crap, immediately with next patch