BETA: World behind the Great Invisible Wall *Spoiler allert*

Not true. You can still talk to NPCs. Even if that were true, it wouldn’t be too difficult to kill them all.

Who do you think put it in there in the first place? They were put there so we could find them obviously.

Test it and you will see it…
I’ve played the situation and this crap bug and you are still in combat.

[quote=“rataj, post:62, topic:26985”]
I’ve played the situation and this crap bug and you are still in combat.
[/quote]You can still talk to NPCs, and you can still continue the quest. If you save and try to load the game crashes anyway. Or just kill them all if that bothers you.

Visiting the monastery with Horsie… Not the best image - I’ll have another go later.

How? I got him to jump over in one spot, but he got stuck there. The same spot in the secret video posted above. It’s actually a good spot to do it because once you get thrown off while on the other side of the fence, you will always fall on the other side of it. I never managed to find a place to jump with the horse, or call the horse while I was on the other side.

Just walked over the fence at a spot in the South East.
Easy to do and you don’t even get thrown.

Following the “wrong” side of the fence it seems there is a broad region of barred terrain in most (all?) other areas though, as I couldn’t get close to it at all.

Can you post a screen shot of it?

2 Likes

So I decided to head out myself see what I could find.

These burrows may be in the playable area but I hadn’t seen any.

Found and a ram shackled house in the woods with a chest and it had glorious wine!

I then drank the wine.

I then drank the rest of the wine

I then regretted the things I did last night.

At least I learned something. (adds the skill after you drink)

I sat down on a fancy bed, a nice spot to read.

It was not this bed, this bed is next to a shitter.

I told you.

These rafters make this song play in my head.

6 Likes

Right! It is possible! I made it also on first try! Great tip is to use the fastest speed of horse! Just double tap SHIFT for sprint! Enjoy!

1 Like

What about Ratay castle & village? Have anyone found it anywhere? It was obviously built long time ago for the purpose of teasers etc. It should be there somewhere… Unless the designers wanted to be sure not to spoil it and put it aside for now.

It isn’t there,large parts of the map are barren with only simple ground textures and rough hills. Most likely done to save on size since this would be a lot of extra GB to download and not to spoil everything.
But by the look of the ground it will be located in the lower left off the map…

1 Like

I guess at the place where Rattay is, actually there is probably nothink, i can try to reach that place, but i guess there is just green mountain, cuz its too far from playable area. If you can go outside of playable area, you can see that mabey 500m from fences, there is nothing just ground or end of map :slight_smile:

This thread deserves a Necro I had totally forgotten about the amount of content that was hidden beyond the “playable zone”.

For all those that have joined the community in the recent months this may be something worth investigating yourself.

3 Likes

From what I am reading you are talking about some “teleport” in the monastery. Where is it?

Where is it? I do not know where it is

To get to teleport, you first need to get outside of fence. You should fine place where you can jump over The Fence. On north edge of map, there is a road under little bump. If you ride your horse fast and jump from that bump, you should glizch through The Fence. Its north of military camp at merhojedy (where you learn fencing). Follow the path to the north and go down from the hill. There you will find open area with a forest on the other side. That is the place you are looking for.

It is better arguably to cross the fence with the horse at the Talmberk stream. Here you can keep the horse with you outside the barrier, rather than merely fall off it on the ‘wrong’ side as it is stopped.

It behaves exactly the same outside as inside the wall, except it will not teleport when whistling until you have returned to the inside of the fence.

Returning is easier: there are some gaps in stream beds (hard to see in most cases), some in the monastery and some mineshafts in the hills to the West of the fenced area, all of which return the player to either the quarry or the pond at Merhojed when fallen through.

Huh, never saw this thread, fucking crazy 0_o

I can’t bring myself to look at things now though, I really want to be blind for as much as possible.

1 Like

My horse always made it with me on the other side, however i have never tried talmberk stream. So if lieste is sure its better or more safe in talmberk, better try it there :wink:

I am already behind the fence, I just dont know how to get back
but thx for reply :wink: