Bohemia's landscape and more - upload screenshots

Henry

5 Likes

3 Likes

sorry i forgot to shut fraps off

1 Like

‘Toy camera’ lens effects?

Nice

Well., i tried to achieve this effect. I am very nooby when it comes to photography/video editing. I am very happy that someone likes my photos. :relaxed:

1 Like
1 Like

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/937184972382579421/0352F80EF50893F6792A5298577B349063C65CE0/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/937185316023641618/41CC5029334056DE0632B17121327B416AB72E48/

Hares better than landscape.

1 Like

That Cuman so casually strutting as your horsey, you and that rabbit speed by :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, i was wandering, what keeps you uploading those shots made by phone ? The last one is horrible, can’t see a thing. Why not to use “Print Screen” button ?

Mostly cause I am lazy.
True -everything I post to this page is me interacting through my phone.
(Large part of lack of proofreading and autocorrect on my spelling).
The picture upload feature (preview) only shows apart of the shot. I selected a poor photo due to lack of proofing. Until I get a better snap to change it too, figured I would leave it up…

The crazy thing is I have half a dozen semi-pro cameras within arms reach; most of them with wifi function to move a high quality photo to my phone… i whileheartedly agree that consumer class tuny sensor with poor lens in my phone, running horrible compression will render miserable colour/quality.

I do figure that two types of readers will flick through this thread. People having played the game (my pic might remind them of their moment discovering the same thing), and people wondering about this game (when they see it in game it will look MUCH better)…

Ah ok. But why do you need an actual camera to take pictures of the game when we have access to tools like ansel and image editing software. Btw, i am not hating, just curious. Cheers :beer:

Mostly cause my machine is win10/ recently clean installed.
Machine only has hardwaremonitor installed. Steam. And a video olayer.

No software to acknowlwdge my android phone, no email setup / practical network hookup. (I update KCD via a laptop and then thumbdrive the game files onto my main rig).

Just steps I take to limit all the tech talking all the time (without my permission).
Too many years in IT has made me lazy w/r to a gaming box. Instead of wasting time fighting win10 I would rather just play on it sometimes… casually so.

Just like chefs who come home and eat a microwaved meat pie for dinner, or a mechanic whose own car isnt cared for…

This has to be one of my favourite spots in the game.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try your reshade settings on Nexus. :heart_eyes:

Where is that bridge? At first glance I thought it is a model made of matches :smiley:

I marked the spot for you. About the reshade, it’s nothing fancy, i just wanted to make the game look a bit realistic. The stock game looks to ma cartoony at times, the colors are like copied from Toussaint(pretty but unrealistic color palette), i believe the team at Warhorse were strongly inspired by that expansion from W3. I am not going to upload it to nexus, i a have had enough of these whinny c**ts tellin me that my reshades suck lol :sunglasses: Keegan here is the ini filie for the reshade, have fun.Atmos.txt (9.7 KB)
just change .txt format to .ini to have it working.

2 Likes

Don´t get me wrong. I like your pics. But I had to share my first (and very quick) impression :wink:

Thanks for the location :slight_smile: