Bohemia's landscape and more - upload screenshots

:+1: your impressions are correct. My goal was to have this bridge looked like a tiny toy model. Tiltshift photo etc.

1 Like

Miss them… :disappointed_relieved:

I am having a blast with KC:D and this wonder tool : Ansel :smiley:

fun… so much fun!

6 Likes

Loveing the Ansel feature :slight_smile: Ansel + reshade + a dash of PhotoShop

8 Likes

Great shots, the DOF i assume is added in PS ?

4 Likes

OMG…THANKS FOR THAT!!!
I’m using 3 monitors at work and this fits perfectly…wonderfull!!!
I think I have to buy 2 more monitors for my home, too. just to be able to fully enjoy the picture :smiley:

Falls du deutsch sprichst, Reinmar: Echt jetzt…ohne Witz…DANKE!!! Ich bin immer so ein kleiner Desktopfetischist und wechsle auf arbeit alle paar Tage/Wochen mein Hintergrundbild weil ich mich nie für eines entscheiden kann…Ich glaube diese Überlegung muss ich mir jetzt erstmal eine ganze Zeit nicht mehr machen :smiley:

3 Likes

Holy Batman of Skalitz, that looks incredible

2 Likes

Maybe they’re on console?

Nein DYNANik ich bin Polish junge :beer: I/ve taken this nick from one of A.Sapkowki’s books named Narrenturm. There is character named Reinmar von Bielau, bu he is using - von Hagenau to hide his real identity, not gonna spoil the book, cause it is amazing, takes place in 15th century Silesia, just over the Sudeten mountains, around 100km north west from the place where henry( Jesus christ be praised) is at alomst the same time.

Thank you, the lighting in this game is just superb :heart_eyes: Most of it is ansel, was a bit tricky to get to grips with how it worked but when you get it just right i have to say its quite a convinsing tool :blush: did some clean up for last in PS, curves, dodge & burn, slight enhancement of the blur etc (my real life post prossesing technique). Sorry for the wonky english :blush:

@Varbla your pics are the dog’s bollocks

the landscape is beautiful as is but if KCD rendered like your pics (sans pop-in, texturing lag), just travelling around the map for a while would be worth the price of a movie ticket

It’s exactly the same as in the screenchots, the only difference is mega cinematic 15 fps. I am using r_supersampling 2 command to scale the res up to 4k from 1080p monitor.
Edit, i am not sure how the replying system forks on this forum. lol , dunno who is replying to who :slight_smile:

2 Likes

understood. for me to get similar screenshots, sometimes i have to wait… and wait… and wait (hyperbole… but feels like it) in order for the objects to fully render.

yesterday for example i went across the N bridge out of Rattay upper castle and the whole thing hadn’t rendered. it’s a cute what the heck pic, but in truth i don’t want these weird situations. it’s like watching the movie Bridges of Madison County. Clint Eastwood and Meryl Steep visit a bridge but there’s a lag in it’s display. :face_with_head_bandage: it’s enough to make a starling cuss

if the quality of the streaming content mirrored the quality of the pics, this game would be visual elegance

Haven’t seen that movie, weird, i am big fan of Eastwood, especially the Sergie Leone movies :slight_smile: Maybe Your GPU doesn’t have enough mem bandwith or vram. I am on 6gb 1060 GTX and its working rather fine

vanilla PS4

movie’s not everyone’s cup of tea. certainly not to be confused with Eastwood-Leone movie. here’s a scene

Loving the pics!

But, how can I get a 3rd-person view screenshot - as some of the above seem to be?

if you have nvidia video card, did you notice when starting the game a popup saying to enable Ansel by pressing ‘alt+F2’, if yes, enter the game then press the key combination and the game will pause and you move the freecam.

1 Like

5 Likes

Whenever i see these Roe deer’s it remainds me of the scene in the old checho-slovakian comedy serial

Thanks! I do indeed have such a card - I’ll give Ansel a whirl.