Bohemia's landscape and more - upload screenshots

OK, I swear to God no more screens from me today :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

I get that peeps like to flavour their game with mods and shader injections… but soo many of these screens are luminous beyond belief.

The reason I like the game so much is the accuracy of colours and lighting. Whilst I use calibrated screens and view these screenshots via high quality panels… I see a lot of differences.

This game, being so true to life (colour/lighting), the best times of day for ‘photography’ prove around sunrise and sunset. Just like with actual photography.
Contrasty day shots are boring. Warm lighting provinding edge gradations/tone around loght transistions is where the monies’ at.

If taking photos- like a photographer- wait for the right angle/time of day for the shot. Worth it!

It is okay, but where is your resahde download link? :smile:

Accuracy of colours and lighting?
The Lighting and colors in beta times was much much better.
These damn consoles destroyed everything of it!

Which one?

Here you go. :slight_smile: I still desperately need to apply this; my potato-quality shots I shared here are proof enough of that.

1 Like

Ah @ReinmarVonHagenau
where was that? here in forum?
I guess you can spit on them. They are all Ubisoft and EA fanboys. And can playing here ultra awesome (not) CDPR games. Dont stop sharing. Dont quit the fun with the good side of community people.

plain jane PS4 screenshots at Chez Peshek

2 Likes
1 Like

I know it, but I cant remember any connection with Roe deer’s…

I think in the episode 5 the village decided to throw a party for Bohous( i dont know if i write his name ok, was watchin with Polish lector) One of the gifts for him was a painting and on this painting there were Roe dears ecactly like on the screenshots posted in this thread. Wat was really funny, the guy painted the dear with four hind legs.

1 Like

Guys, just to let you know the MXAO effect is turned on but it needs proper values. Right know the AO is taking around 3-4fps, so i recommedn to turn it off.

1 Like

Incredible man! I almost wish the game looked like that all the time

Interesting…

2 Likes

Didn’t know discus (or crop circles) was popular in medieval Bohemia

Are You sure ? X-Files tune playing in background

Yummy:scream:

A poster on another thread did mention that a farmer disappeared in a field… “they’re here…”