Bohemia's landscape and more - upload screenshots

The stock color palette for sure is not accurate to our own Sun light. Far from it tbh,

:rofl:

Sunlight does travel a long way…

White balance and utah midday, yes?.. this aint inutah.
I do believe this is the most accurate real world photorealistic game I have ever seen.

Cannot think of another game that trumps it.

Wait, what ?! this isn’t set in medieval utah ? /s
No, really, stock colors are too pastel.

I agree with that on less than utra lighting models /settings…

my photos earlier in this thread, taken with a four year old android phne are testimony to their naturalness. screen is calibrated using pro tools. red values might be a smidge too red via this HDMI cable… :wink:

I don’t live in this area of the world, but my European partner exclaims the accuracy quite often. Just like walks at home (and we are talking about the lighting and colour accuracy)

Not… most consumer class monitors are horrendous and rendering colour. (I own many top of the line TN panels, and the cheapest IPS panels generally crap all over them).
Most users don’t buy good monitors/TVs.
Most TVs won’t render 400 lines of motion resolution.
Top of the line 4k sets might do 800 lines in motion.
for people spending less than $2k… enjoy a 4k set with less motion resolution than my GFs 720 res panel. (a totl phillips ambilight thingy we paid about $200 for)

man Iam hating that the last several posts from me,… aimed at the general public, sound antagonistic to ya… (you’re awesome, don’t let my preachyness be personal)

1 Like

everyone should at least post 1 ansel picture everyday !

played on 1050ti, 1280x1024 resolution (ansel postprocess effects added)

2 Likes

No, it’s fine, we need people to have their own opinions, otherwise the convos\Discussions would be boring with everryone agreeing. As to the color grading changing with the different settings- Not true. Taking photos of the game with phone and claiming this as proof of “naturalness” ?, both devices are having impact on the gamma, colors etc. If you still believe that sky in central europe, has a turquoise hue, then i have news for you :slight_smile: It’s not. If we would agree, this topic woulde be filled just with pretty picturess( some with inaccurate colora palette :laughing:)
Cheers :beer:

3 Likes

OP, are youtube links allowed in here ? If yes i will show later video of my Cinematic Reshade, here are shots of it.
(Warning!!, Cinematic= DOF, Tiltshift, Lense effect, Cinematic Ratio etc, Gamma, colors . - so please don’t coplain this is not like in real life :wink:)

3 Likes

for all those at WH who had a hand in creating these (and other) beautiful views, you created a world worthy of much high praise. thank you! please share the love @DrFusselpulli

2 Likes

The country looks nice, but I bet it gets a bit cold in winter.

I’ve encountered upon a bug in 1.4 When entering Graphical Settings, my Settings are resetting to High, everytime. When changing back up to Ultra, game needs to be fired up again.
here are screens with new HD textures. Almost no differance at all.

1 Like

Aliens did it…wonder what’s the story behind it!

Some dudes long time ago had some time to kill.
I guess with the state of the game now, we will be seeing a lot of new screenshots. Atleast from me, my main quest bugged out.

1 Like

3 Likes

Those forest impressions in this game are just stunning. As a kid/youth with my first computer (nearly 30 years ago), i dreamed of such graphics. Now i´m playing with. Weird but good feeling.

3 Likes

1 Like