Brandnew computer for Kingdom Come - but game won't even start :D

Please Post your CRC32 from the DLL…

mine:
; Generated by WIN-SFV32 v1.0
; (Compatible: Total Commander 8.51a)
WHGame.dll 173740A2
529.408 Bytes

to be honest…let’s wait one Day and try the beta :wink:

Beta starts tomorrow? Sounds good… hopefully it is going to work.

If it doesn’t I am afraid people will be too busy having fun with the beta to help, haha.

Thanks!

I have the same problem now! Same computer, just changed my display! Please help!

Edit: But it is a new installation of KCD!

DxDiag.txt (82.9 KB)
kcdbin64.txt (141 Bytes)

“Copy Files from Win64Share and put in file Win64. It will work.
Please support my channel youtube Ekortal ;-)”

I love you my dude

In my experience most Dll errors are directx related …maybe try to update directx or install a new video card driver.

Doesn’t work for me.

Managed to pinpoint the problem with “Failed to load the Game DLL! WHGame” error.

Someone suggested copying files from Win64Shared to Win64, which helps but you actually only need one .dll to fix this error.

steam_api64.dll

Copying steam_api64.dll from Win64Shared to Win64 in game folder fixes this problem.

(Another thing to figure out is why this even causes problems like this or why you have to do this)

Hope this helps.

Hello there, I have tried all of these solutions, and nothing worked, still can’t launch the game without the WHGame.dll error, I’m waiting for the support mail response…
Please, tell here if you managed to found an other solution!

I wonder if this issue is related with Windows 7 …

I have win 10 and same problem…

Oh ok… well nevermind…

the same here tried all of the solutions suggested but nothing worked

Ive fixed it! Simply put „sfc /scannow“ into the cmd prompt, let it run and the game will just start!

Thanks Daydreams, but I tried it, doesn’t worked for me, I’m sad ^^

Hey Scotsh, did you run the CMD as an Administrator?

i also deinstalled all the VC Redistributables and reinstalled them. You can download the newest version on the microsoft site. When you start the Installation, it asks you if you want to unsinstall the previous versions. Just klick Yes. Do this for the 32 and 64 Bit versions.

Also you can try to delete your Graphics Card Driver from the Device manager Completely and do a Complete, clean reinstall of the driver. Thats what i also did before running the Repair Command.

Thanks Daydreams for your time and help :slight_smile:
So I tried yours suggestions, follow the steps, but doesn’t worked for me neither
Well, I hope that Warhorse will respond to my mail or patch this problem… Thanks again Daydreams for your response :smile:

Youre very Welcome :slight_smile: I tried for three days and put over 10 Hours into fixing my Problem… :smiley: Im hoping for the best and that they can help you very soon :slight_smile: Let me know if i can help you further :slight_smile:

10 Hours ? I can relate to that ^^
Thank you, you are a very kind sir :smile:

1 Like

It took two days until the Support answered me :slight_smile: But i told them that i fixed the Problem myself - i hope they can get to you faster :slight_smile:

haha tahnk you, i do what i can you know… :smiley:

1 Like