Camera Stutter

Playing on console so it’ll probably take another week to get the update

I’m doing fine so far with the stutter and mine was way worse than the example vid

The game I mean there’s just after playing it for the 6th time over things are different it seems to be functioning better now I haven’t got the new patch yet I just went all the way back and I mean way back right before kallenberg so there’s no way in hell I dropped anything and I’ve not had issues yet now I might get to the recommission again and it go to hell but right now I’m at the priest mission lubosh

Either way things are different its raining amd thunder storming regularly which it never ever did for some reason the world around me in the NPCs are also functioning fully before they would bug out and just do weird s*** like run into a tree and keep walking in place

It fixed stutter for me. Just give it some time, and dont drop any more stuff on the ground. NPC dropping halberds are not enough for this bug to reoccur.

I want to think this is it but I’m not so sure in the reason I say this is I did the dancing with the devil or playing with the devil Quest and I got really bad stutter after playing that now to contrast this the game was again amazing I mean I could go through any town full speed of my horse and no stutter but after that mid Quest the stutter came back full force like with a vengeance I promptly went back to my save where I was trying to get Lou Bosh and went on and I ain’t had any issues yet

In my case, this bug still occur and I have to leave this game again.
Honestly, i’m really angry.
I paid for broken game and can’t refund because i bought KCD on steam.

1 Like

After about 15 minutes of playing, the stuttering comes in and gets gradually worse. Only briefly had the issue prior to 1.4 where reloading an older save solved the issue. Now reloading is just a very temporary fix. Can’t really play the game as it tends to make me a bit queasy.

1 Like

Don’t play if the stutters are making you ill.
This is so bad that I believe it could cause someone to have a seizure…

I was already waiting for 1.4 to come out and fix my game after like 3 weeks of not playing it because of the stupid camera issue, now im just really disappointed that 1.4.1 didn’t fix the issue for me.
I’m 90 hours into the game and i really dont want to redo all of that on a new save file and have it happen again

A dev actually initiated a thread on steam and is responding. I brought up the camera shake and let him know that it can make you physically ill. He responded and said that they are on it. Hopefully they fix it soon.

should been fixed 2 patches ago!
Not screen shots toys or Easter eggs but bug killing
along with pole arm litter.

I really hope they fix this soon, i really want to keep playing but its so damn hard to not lose interest after not playing for so long

Another interesting tidbit some missions it seems like causes stutter and reason I say that is it be one thing if when I went into any Town it was always stuttering or there was loss of FPS but there isn’t that’s the problem the game runs phenomenally up to a certain point and it seems like something in the side quest trigger the stutter because the house of God Quest went just flipping horrible had the same result as the previous mention dancing with the devil side quest upon completion it’s bugging out and stuttering whereas before I went into the mission the game was running phenomenally really well

Totally agree - same for me - shaking/stuttering of screen still exists and it did not become better with 1.4.1. Tried different savegames with two different playlines. CAN someone HELP ME? I cannot play this game although i love it!! Still posted all information in support-portal on their Zendesk to Warhorse but nothing helpes since weeks - uaahhh!!

im having the same problem. its horrible. Im on xbox one. have you found a solution?

dude, um, could you rewrite this in english please? thanks!

Talk to text sorry i camt type Well because,of,medical,issues sorry

I realized talk-to-text makes people look a little bit more animated than what they are unfortunately it’s amazing how much in a period or correct grammar can really change the tone of the message but unfortunately like I said I just I can’t type I made up with arthritis and my hands aren’t really worth the f*** and it’s not worth the pain I guess if I had a proper keyboard that be one thing but you doing it on a phone it’s just not good for me

ok Im sorry to hear that, and hope your arthritis gets better! Blessings to you.

I think at somepoint WH loosened or change some setting to do with controllers / input.
It did something the other day on my sys…
This isnt the same camera stutter as that comes with physics overload/some missions or whatever is going on (that happens with later game play and NOT affecting new playlines…)

For me…
I was playing a line with ten hours on it and it was shaking… it got worse over a few minutes.
I started an earlier game.
Nothing at first… then a shake. And as soon as it started getting worse I started a new game.
(This should have fixed it if caused by physics buildup or mission detritus)
I got shake.

It was crazy.
And it was another input device causing the issue. …
It was like sensitivities were higher, and I am sure it never used to do this.
In my instance it revealed itself in cutscenes that were running keyboard commands in the corner,… not controller buttons like usual.

Its an unusual situation but I figured Id report it just in case.
Maybe make sure no other controllers are plugged on, and use the one with the rigidist joysticks.
The sensitivities I think were modified to improve lockpocking…

(Otherwise if a new game fixes it, know it will be remedied in an upcoming patch)