Cannot End Epilogue, Can't Talk to Hans!

Can you post a save, just to test…?

Have you made a bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com
Thank you!

If it could be of any interest, my save is bugged in the way that Bernard and Capon meets up in the hunting camp from The prey and Robber Baron… They just sit there and it’s not possible to progress to end game.
I’ll be filing a bugreport, hopefully with a save :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly this is still an issue although its been at least 2 months (as of this comment) and they still haven’t released this patch they talk about.

1 Like

Having the same problem. Due to the information here in the thread it should be fixt five times by now. Where is the fix Warhorse Studios??? I want to finally finish the buggy game.

I have the same issue, i finished the DLC and Hans is just staring out of his window in Rattay, can’t talk to him or anything. Really frustrating. Just want to beat the game. I am on PC with the most recent patch.

SAME! i’m on PC

Still broken for me (on PC, no DLC).

Same here. Been this way for weeks now. Almost finished with every side quest. Hopefully in not a pay to fix with the new DLC coming next month.

yep, same issue, literally just now… super annoying

Yeah, same here.
Well it wasnt the only bug in the playthrough, so guess it’s an apt ending for the game.

2 Likes

I, like everyone else, cannot talk to this conceited Ptacek. What does he think of himself ?! It’s sad, in fact … Such a good game and so ended (((

Same here :frowning:

YEEY got around a bug, got Hans to talk :smiley:
This is how I succeeded to finish the epilogue:

4 Likes

U r GENIUS! I want children from u.

This was so frustrating (I tried everything, even the youtube video from @ akyyms).

Luckily I found another work around, and was so relieved that wanted to share it.

This involves using Cheat Mod, so I guess it only works for PC.

First teleport or go to the camp where the game ends, for me, the bug is that Hans wouldn’t leave his room no matter what, after the Amourous DLC. So I used the command cheat_teleport_npc_to_player token:Hans to get him to the camp, but he still wouldn’t talk, tried to kill him in many ways or run over him with the horse but nothing. Then I found another command:
cheat_kill_target (you have to press F4 to “target” him first), also, there is a command called cheat_kill_npc but that one doesn’t work, there is no token for Hans when using that command.

After dying he will instantly revive, walk to some position in the camp, and he will talk to you!

1 Like

Won’t fix it for me! He will return to the camp. When he arrived, he go back to Ratty :frowning:

Guys, today added a new patch. Everything is fixed there.

After the patch and even the new DLC. Hans is still offering me only to continue with his adventures and not to finish the game. Does the end really depend on finishing the amorous DLC or is it still a bug?

If it is intentional, then I do not understand the reasoning behind it. There could still be some kind of dialogue, where you could talk Hans out of it and finish the game…

Same problem on PC too ,with the DLC

I tried to finish the DLC then, but even this did not work, because the DLC itself is bugged.

Spoiler:

The quest necklace you have to win for Capone is not in the game.