Captain Bernard Endless Fight

Hi guys, hope you can help me cause I can 't go on with the story. Here the problem…I wanted to improve my fight skills and went to Captain Bernard. After train about the perfect block, he says “Good, good. Now let’s try it at full speed. You probably won’t succeed but that’s normal at the start. You must train! Let’s go!” Then a fight starts where I have to block him. My problem is that this fight has no ends, he continue to attack and I can do nothing to stop it. I saw from a video that actually he should say “Wait a while, Henry” after a minute of fight, but this doesn’t happen to me. Is it a bug or I wrong something?

On PC? Any MODs?

You have to block Bernard successfully 3-5 times. Move your mouse/controller to where the attack comes from (above, left, right, bottom left, bottom right). press Q or the corresponding key from your settings at the right moment to block Bernard’s attack.
When i remember correct, he had told you that he will always attack from above.

Yes on PC. I use only two mods: Unlimited Saving and Lockpicking Overhaul

Yes I do that. I blocked him even 4 times in a row but still continue to attack always more faster. I unblocked the perfect block before to train with him, does this maybe caused the problem?

mods are not programmed by Warhorse. i never had installed any. Disable all and try again?

Done. I deleted the mods and tried again, but nothing changed, still endless fight. I tried to go on for over 30 minutes (and advanced over 6 levels in defense) then I got fed up. Don’t know what I can do more