Controller sensitivity

Actually imo lockpicking isn’ that hard at all. By now I pick all the locks with the controller.
Like I said, on horse the sensitivity is higher, what gives me the thought it has to be possible to make different settings for different activities.

The problem I have with it is, that I can’t look around me fast enough.
Someone made a decent comparison:
Like when playing basketball and you have to check the person next, or behind you.
That fast head moevement is impossible, unless you put in a console command, but this for everytime you start the game and of course afaik only PC.

lol comparing kcd to baseball :joy:

lol, what’s wrong with you?
Go to school and learn to read :woman_facepalming:

you learn some logic first.

Okay boy, before I say something that really hurts you: Just don’t talk to me.
I don’t like your attitude and don’t want anything to do with you.

Just stop!

hold on, you started by making fun of autism. i have it as a screenshot. maybe have a word with yourself before posting.
love how “i dont want anything to do with you” but you’re obsessed with talking to me. :thinking:

oh boy, oh boy. I started?! what did I start? Where did I make fun of autism?
I didn’t relied to you, I replied to GJSterpka.
Actually I am ignoring you until today. But whatever.

So, what you’re saying is you don’t feel you can look around fast enough when on a horse?
It’s OK when on foot?
I hadn’t noticed a difference.
I’ll check my XBox One controller and see if I notice one.
WHS should be able to tell us if they actually have the “Look” button sensitivity set differently for “on horse” and “on foot.”

the opposite.
When on horse it’s okay.
On foot troubles me.

1 Like

To be able to look around faster would be nice. Especially in combat. I use an XB1 wireless on my PC.

You’re a better man than I Gunga Dina !
Although, I have seen improvement with my LPing.

Have you noticed a difference between the two?
Sounds like she is also using a controller on a PC?

I stink so bad at WSAD that I don’t even try. ( W1 was bad enough as it did not allow a controller on PC).

I have noticed that it seems a tad too slow for me too for left and right viewing movement.

Don’t you have an interface program that would or could control sensitivity?

nope. only what does what in the game and nothing in the PC either unless it is the Xbox game icon and is not connected or needed.

There’s no need for this. Learn keyboard and mouse if you want this.

After years of work as a mechanic and some hand injuries typing isn’t as easy as it would be for you.

Please don’t assume everybody can easily learn touch typing or capable. Some people also have their own limitations.

The masses can easily learn to use a mouse and wsad. Thats not touch typing! Plus if you are limited then making the controller sensitive is going to add to your problems when you can’t turn slightly without doing a 180 lol

In a way it is. In the middle of the fight are you looing at the K/B or the screen? looking where you moved the mouse?

Touch typing is against the whole fucking keyboard not four keys pal lol.