Delivery of Physical Copy

I backed for the physical copy of the game to be delivered. When will they be dispatched, will we get any tracking info and where on our profiles can this information be seen?

Thanks

2 Likes

You should be able to find Tracking info in your profile.

I cant find any tracking info in my profile.
Will everyones profile be updated in the following week?

Where on the profile?

If you look in your profile it should be visible in the future. The packages are not send yet, so there is no tracking yet.

1 Like

I have moved recently, after the announced request for the adress, and updated my profile: will it be delivered to my new adress? Is it visible on the tracking info, too?

I depends on when you changed your address. If you changed it in mid-January I fear the package will be delivered to your old address.

Okay, thank you. I will see how to work around this :smiley:

Anyone? No one.

1 Like

Thank you for the responses

Will we get an email when they’re sent out? Do you know when they’re getting sent please? If they’re not sent yet it’s already likely some of us won’t receive it by launch day :frowning:

I don´t know exactly when they will be send. The packages are at our Logistics partner DHL already, they should take care that the packages will reach their destination on the 13th of February. But it is possible indeed that there will be delays in some cases, it is possible that the packages can be late.

5 Likes

Will we get the key via mail, too? Or do we have to wait for the physical copy?

It’s funny, I received an email stating that DHL will not deliver to a P.O. Box, so I have to change my address. The thing is, DHL packages always go to the Post Office in this area. They won’t be delivered to physical addresses.

I updated my address anyway to something that will make their system happy and so the package will still get to me. It is just funny and annoying that the town I live in ( in Wyoming, USA) confuses so many shipping companies.

is there allready a date for the sending of the physical copies? and what will i get with the knight tier (pysical)

It would be nice to have a day, since I’m spamming my profile since I read this thread :slight_smile:

Yesssss! So happy that its DHL and not the state postal service here in Norway thats going to handle the package… would have been stuck in the toll for ages!
Or atleast in my experience DHL seems to be faster.

Any news on when the packages are shipping out? and when we can expect a tracking link?

2 Likes

No. @DrFusselpulli has not written anything about this. :no_mouth:

This.

Seems a bit weird this is unknown yet the packages are confirmed to already be with DHL, why aren’t they being sent out yet? 6 days to game launch with two of those being weekend so there’s only four business days remaining for it to be delivered, considering we’re the ones that showed faith to back the project from day one I think getting it later than the “Johnny Come Latelies” can get it in stores will be a bit disappointing TBH.

3 Likes

Well if it’s a DHL problem, no need to start about showing faith in Warhorse and now expecting it of them.

I once bought some watercooling stuff from EKWB, and it had to come from Slovenia. And that took 2 weeks. Now the Czech Republic lies just on the other side of Austria but I expect it to take 2 weeks aswell. So hopefully i get my steam code on my profile updated on the 13th because otherwise that would suck.
So having any tracking info at all would be great.