Delivery of Physical Copy

You make an excellent point; this is one of my main concerns as a high-tier backer

Any news for Australian backers? I have yet to receive any form of tracking or shipping email. I’m doubtful I will receive it by the 13th.

I live 200 kilometers from Moscow. I will not receive the parcel in time.

1 Like

Does anyone know whether there is any difference between the physical copies of the base game and CE you can get in stores and the ones from Kickstarter? I could not find any information on it and if they were the same it would be pretty disappointing to say the least.

The offical release is 13. february so I guess they can’t do it before because of contracts.
Let’s hope DHL does a great job.

Physical copies will be send out tomorrow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey there @DrFusselpulli !

Yesterday, I got an email that stated this:
"We are very sorry, but in case we will not have your address before the release of the game we may eventually move you to a digital tier. The sooner you will fill your profile, the sooner you will get the reward, unfortunately you have already missed the first wave of sending, so the package will be little bit late "

Now, I had already filled out my shipping information months ago. Even when I moved in October, I changed everything that month, so the info has been there since October at least.

So, uh, what’s up with that? :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us in the know :smile:

Is the DHL delivers to Russia or something?

There was some confusion with your pledge recently because you had another Kickstarter email and name, the pledge was not assigned to you correctly. But we found the mistake and fixed it, took us a bit of research.

By the way, nice to see you here, I am looking forward to your videos :slight_smile:

Oh, I’m sorry you guys had to go through all that trouble, but thank you for fixing it in the end! I still missed the first round of shipping, right? Or is there still a chance, I’ll get it around the 13th?

I’m really looking forward to playing and recording Kingdom Come as well :smiley: Been reading quite a lot in this forum for the past few weeks to get my hype up!

Look in your profile around the day of release, there is a chance you will find a digital login.

Alright, will do! Thanks again for the clarification!

1 Like

can u also tell us when the T-Shirts etc, are going to us?

@DrFusselpulli The Earth calling to you. :grinning:

If I backed the game with a physical copy (PS4) preference, will I still receive a digital code so I can play on release date?

I think you get digital and physical copy of the game as emperor

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Isn’t that a bit late to ship the packages? My guess is that DHL has advised that date to you. I am curious how they will get the packages to everyone ( most people, since you already warned us about the packages arriving late.) on time. Unless they already shipped them to a local warehouse in any part of the world where they store them.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. Do we get a tracking code as well?

I think so