Nothing in my profile yet…

Just wait a bit :slight_smile:

DHL sent me an SMS with tracking number

Shipment picked up PRAGUE - CZECH REPUBLIC, THE 09:48
Estimated Delivery: Monday, February 12, 2018

:star_struck:

2 Likes

i didn’t get anything :frowning:

Same, although I noticed my mobile number was wrong about three days ago so doubt I’d get an SMS.

No tracking number in my profile yet though…

Pum-pum-puuuum…

mine is right, well it will get to me, sooner or later, patience is not my strength though

I haven’t had any texts, emails and there is nothing in my profile. I feel this was not very well relayed to the supporters

Got an SMS from DHL… will get in on monday.

But can’t find any info on my supporter profile.

Tracking should be available in your profiles today in a couple of hours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what do you mean profile?

damn I dont have a profile there.

You have. You have a Deluxe Edition. There was only one way to get it, for this, you needed to have a profile on our homepage., same for @sugargliderdude.

sorry ._. It looks like I really have one

Hey, I live in the United States. what shipping method will be used to deliver, and will it get delivered by the 13th?

Still nothing on my profile, not even a section on there for the tracking information…

1 Like

I think the patience I committed four years ago by spending 150 EUR then waiting, waiting, waiting, until now was plenty of patience :wink:

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks Warhorse!

IF all goes as planned I will receive my package on the 12th of February.
Are the extra’s like swords also shipped? Or will thoese ship later? There was talk that those things would ship later but perhaps that has changed?