Delivery of Physical Copy

Still nothing. no texts, emails or change in profile.

Heh, DHL can only deliver to me by the 20ā€™th.
Yay Norway, where if you donā€™t live in the biggest 5 cities, ā€œprivateā€ carriers deliver only every other week or so.
(This from earlier experience, where a parcel from DHL spent almost 2 weeks in a warehouse down south waiting for the one truck to drive north.)

damn that sucks. Not just for this game but for everything you have shipped. I donā€™t know how long the drive would be if you would go and pick it up?

got the text, iā€™ll get it on release date in the evening, thatā€™s okay :slight_smile: but does anyone know what I get with the Knights Tier Physical? Is it a special box or a standard dvd box? (I like special boxes)

Well, I checked just now. They have expanded their delivery points. Now instead of 300km away, itā€™s one only 80 km south and one only 80km and a ferry away north.
So if it were summer, 1.5 hour drive away, 2-3 hours in the winter or about 6 hours on bus(multiple swaps with waiting time).

The 20ā€™th it is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2-3 hours? I mean, not even considering the bus, that alone is pretty atrocious. Where i am from in 3 hours you are almost on the other side of the country. And for you just to pick up a packageā€¦ I hope that it changes in the near future and that it will be improved, because that sucks.

Good think our profiles will get updated when the game launches and the code will be online, if all goes well.

still nothing on my profile and no messageā€¦

Nothing for me here in the UK ā€¦ No update to my profile, no email :frowning:

I really hope WH are on the case to ensure backers get their copy ASAPā€¦ I am also hoping the disk version on PC does not require a crazy sized day-one patch to play.

given that it is literally weekend now, i assume it did not ship and wonā€™t ship until monday.

dhl works on satrurday, too.

From DHL tracking

Departed Facility in PRAGUE - CZECH REPUBLIC, THE PRAGUE - CZECH REPUBLIC, THE 18:00

4 hours now and still nothing in the profile.

Seeing people picking up copies from various outlets already, while those who invested in, and supported its development, donā€™t seem to even get confirmation of dispatch, and therefore seem unlikely to get on release days is slightly f****** annoying. Iā€™ve only back two projects in my life and the other thing also left the backers in a worse place than those who didnā€™t, which is a sodding joke.

Almost certainly my last time backing anything sadly :frowning:

1 Like

El pueblo unido jamƔs serƔ vencido.

still no tracking for me tooā€¦
though at this point i won t receive it tuesday.
the important thing is that you come.

Hi! I backed the ages all those ages ago and I not yet gotten any tracking info yet, I updated my details around a year agoā€¦

Shiiiiiiit hĆøyrtes kjipt ut. :confused:

Four hours lateā€¦

We need a revolution. According to the old Russian tradition. Tops canā€™t, the lower classes donā€™t want.