Delivery of Physical Copy

Not found any tracking info on my profile page yet, at at least as not as far as I can see. Will have a look at my emails.

Backer from Czech republic and I still donā€™t have any info on delivery of my PS4 version. When can I expect it?

1 Like

Still nothing :frowning: Without the tracking number I canā€™t contact DHL and give them my correct mobile number, without the correct mobile number DHL canā€™t deliver it to me as I live in a private condo with a secure gate and the delivery driver needs to call me when heā€™s at the gate so I can receive the packagesā€¦

Secure Gate? Calls?
life can be a pretty nice, elitist one down in portugal, cant it? :smiley:

I hope you get everything in time

Iā€™m feeling with you. I moved recently but it wasnā€™t quite clear until Christmas - which is why DHL very likely has my old address now. Without my name on the door I wonā€™t get a notification where the package will be stored. So I have basically three options: 1.) take a garden chair to the door of my old house and waiting there every day for DHL; 2.) terrorizing my old neighbours to explain the courier why he should drop the package there or 3.) walk into the post station where 80% of the packages were stored in case I was not at home to receive it directly. Iā€™m actually leaning to the first ā€œsolutionā€, since Iā€™m used to the usual times when the yellow truck comesā€¦

How do I make sure Iā€™m getting the digital version on PS4 considering Iā€™m the Earl tier and my profile simply says PS4?

I have already gotten a text messge stating that my copy will be delivered via DHS on the 12th.

Still nothing for me in the UK.

After the tutorial I guess all packages for german backers will either way be filled with horsecrap, hm?
@TobiTobsen @DrFusselpulli and @other germans with secret knowledge

:yum:

itā€™s midnight, unless DHL works shifts 24/7 nothing will change.

Out of Prague and checked in to Leipzig, such excite, wow!

Or if you live between to citys, Bergen and Haugesund, and all you see on your tracking from Posten is
ā€™ā€˜Haugesund
Bergen
Haugesund
Bergen
Levertā€™ā€™ā€¦

(thatā€™s not for this delivery ofc, since I have the digital versionā€¦)

I got a text saying mine would be delivered on the 12th, but I had to change the delivery to my work address, which delays it by a day. Not that Iā€™ll have time to play it straight away anyway, so I guess it doesnā€™t matter that muchā€¦

Still not seeing any sort of tracking :confused:

I just got SMS from driver that he will deliver the package in 3 hours (Prague) huraaah

2 Likes

Still nothing. no texts, emails or change in profile.
While there are tons of streamers playing it on XBOX and PS4. And first day backers are treated like people who never cared about this gameā€¦ why not give us our keys and let us play now? Why not sending the packages some days earlier? This is very disappointingā€¦ very.

1 Like

Yes, very disappointing how everyone is treated equal. All have to wait on the release date.

Pc players cant play before the 13th because steam will only unlock the game at that point.

Console players can play before the 13th, if they have a physical copy. Those players have to play without the day one patch.
This is hardly the fault of warhorse. Because some shops already sell the game. And the consoles barely have a ā€˜drmā€™ to prevent this.

Delivered just now! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

is that the knights tier?

Yes, KNIGHT TIER PHYSICAL (Special Edition). Map is on the other side of the poster.