Delivery of Physical Copy

Is it a physical disk? Or just a code?

Still no change to My Profile and no email.

backer from Prague, still didnā€™t receive any info :frowning:

Inside of the package (may be spoiler for some :slight_smile: ): http://oi67.tinypic.com/28wmm3s.jpg

Nice, so it looks that key will be provided via profile on WH page.

Looks great!.. when you have it installed and have some time, please report back on the update size for the PC version. It would be great to know how it plays on your system, and what specs you have, when you can drag yourself away :slight_smile:

The PC version cannot be played yet because of the steam release day protectionā€¦ it shouldnt even be possible to update.

True. At least he can pre-load the data off the disks. I just hope all that data is redundant if you want to bring it upto the latest build on PC. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be seeing my copy for a while yet, so any reports are welcome when it unlocks.

Isnā€™t the patch already out (v1.01/V1.02)?

1 Like

No tracking info in my profile yet :frowning:

I think ā€œday1ā€ will be 1.11 because some YouTuber have 1.1 version.

So the consoles also let you update your game before release date? great. Why bother with release dates thenā€¦

I cannot confirm becuase I do not console, but there were people in the discord and reddit saying they preloaded the game and then downlaoded an additional 21gb update which appears to be the day 1 patch.

So it appears some people already have the full shebang.

Does anyone know when the game will be unlocked on Steam on the 13th? In the evening (German time)?

frustratingā€¦ this game would never be without usā€¦

2 Likes

with skyrim it was 01:00 in germany

1 Like

Things get messy after its in a publishers hands, remember WH has limited control on this. lots of 3rd intervention at this point.

If I donā€™t remember wrong I think the timer on the KC:D webpage is counting down to 12:00, so thatā€™s my guessā€¦

3 Likes

yeah no fingerpointing, I just talked about frustration. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my package is in geneva allready, theoretically two hours from here and in my country allready, but ā€œdate of deliveryā€ is the 13th, did the package also get earlier to you than it said in the text or when tracking?