Delivery of Physical Copy

Someone wrote „midnight“ … however I am prepared for 7pm … and still no sign on my profile. I am sooo disappointed as an early backer. A headstart would have been fine and appropriate. But even the shipping is a drama. Let alone console players having access…

1 Like

Seems like it wants steam key even before installation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have a tracking code or any message as well. I hope will get it soon. I backed it and now I want to play!

1 Like

No tracking code or info for me aswell… Given the fact that i pledged more than 700 €, this is a bit disappointing…

2 Likes

Yes, a headstart as special thank you would have been fine and appropriate. Disappointing.

1 Like

I got my package today. I am sitting here in huge shirt and listening to soundtrack. Which is awesome. I did not expect delivery on Saturday.

Yep, its happening :).

1 Like

me, seeing all this unboxing and streaming without having even a tracking number:

2 Likes

I just recieved my physical package, but I am quite disappointed :confused:. I ordered Duke Reward, however there is no special edition metal box (just regular paper, probably the same as in the lower tiers), the poster is not signed, there is no making of dvd and the t-shirt has different size then I entered :frowning:. ACT II was also one of the reason why I have picked this tier, I know there are no longer ACTs, but I was at least expecting that the remaining rewards will be the same as promised on the kickstarter :confused:.

Also I would like to ask how is it with the additional digital key of the game? I can’t find the original profile window where was the beta steam key.

1 Like

Did you recieved your duke tier with all rewards or is it just me who is missing few things?

Wow, disappointing? shoddy is what it is. I guess we should give some benefit of the doubt as its not release day, so you may still get it, but the uncertainly is unforgivable.

to be fair, we were told in advance that physical copies may not arrive exactly on time

Markjohn Can you just stop with the whole disappointing/unforgiving act? Yes, release is a bit shoddy. And not everyone has their tracking info yet. It is Warhorse Studios first time to send out this many packages. Give them a break. If you can play on the 13th that means they have fulfilled their end of the bargain. No point in complaining on the forums about it. Kickstarter and backing a project doesn’t mean that you get special privileges. It means you show support for a project and product. You show faith in the developer and the product. That the dev gives you a few more extra’s with the game packages is just a way of getting more money out of you early. But it gives you no more rights then any other person who buys it today in a store. The fact that pc users also have Steam DRM to content with and console users can just play because those platforms are less restricted is none of Warhorse’s fault.

And there have been mentions of certain items, like the swords and coins, shipping later. Presumably because shipping just the game boxes is a nightmare for Warhorse at this moment.
Relax, and play the game on the 13th. Like the rest of us.

3 Likes

Oh man, that sounds like a complete let-down.

By the way, could you post a photo of the box? I would really like to know what the collector’s edition looks like and considering I have not even received a tracking number yet I guess it will be some time before I will get mine.

I’d certainly appreciate it

They could have been prepared. They always told us backers how important we have been and still are. They know about the differences between pc and consoles. And every issues could have been solved with a head start. I will not stop to complain until an official response is being posted. You dont need and arent called to defend WH.

Well no, I’ll say it how I see it. And no I don’t expect any privileges, but I would like the information we were told we would get regarding delivery. I would like to be on the same level as the person who can walk in to a shop on release and pick up a copy, simply as that. I’m also entitled to complain on the forum if things are not right, or shoddy, and that includes the game being released in an unfinished state, requiring a huge download to make it right. WH may be new, but the people involved are hardly amateurs… Vávra’s a tough guy I’m sure he can take it :wink:

Anyway I’ll say no more on the matter for now, but I will be back if I see or hear nothing by Tuesday.

2 Likes

I am with you, bad news is always disappointing but complete silence and being left in the dark is way worse.

I just found picture on twitter. My edition looks exactly the same so probably everyone has exactly the same paper box no matter of tier edition :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for posting, that looks pretty disappointing to be honest. It does not even look like it can hold all the rewards that are supposed to come with it…