Delivery of Physical Copy

So is some of the physical stuff missing from all tiers then? Is nobody getting the making of DVD? what about the soundtrack CD? I’m getting the Barron Reward Physical SE and really want all the items listed.

We backed at a premium price on Kickstarter to get specific, promised, unique tier rewards. Not sure why you’re missing that point?

I guess it’s that way. Yesterday or the day before there was an “Emperor” active here; I would like to hear his report.

Forgot his name

Look for some help :wink:

2 Likes

So you basically bought a bunch of merch ? If its comolicated ir too expensive you do realise they cant logisticly do it ? I know for a fact that you will get some stuff later probs digitaly as its the cheapest way, if you are considerds higher backers ofc, also idk how mach it costed but im mire than sure it was not considerd “Premium” like Emperor tier or Illuminati tier.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy accomolishment that they did actuačly make such a cool fame, thaths why we all bought it primarly.

I appreciate that you donated the money and helped the creation of the game, but if you did really follow it closely you will see that alot of stuff had to be remived like dog companions and blacksmithing because that was the optimal solution.

What makes warhorse specific is that they want the optimal solution that would fit majority of people rather than a solution that would fit only a few.

1 Like

Yeah I would deffently create a new thread about kickstarter rewards… :stuck_out_tongue: Posts can get so easely lost here, and I guess Warhorse staff are pretty busy these days so better with new thread with highlight toby and Christian…

Now it’s boiling over…

I think that making of DVD and some additional stuff they will send later, since I believe that they want to include some footage from release day

I don’t mind that as long as we know. A little communication is all we ask.

I do want what I paid for though… that is not too much to ask.

2 Likes

Good point! My German impatience and punctuality wears me out.

I have been born in the wrong culture for this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Da musst Du Dir keine Gedanken machen. Am Ende hat es nur damit zu tun, dass man a) das möchte wofür man gezahlt hat und b) ich als Backer nicht schlechter gestellt sein möchte als “normale” Käufer. Das wird Dir sicher auch so gehen. Und ich habe immer noch keinen Code…

1 Like

Wohl wahr, wohl wahr!

1 Like

und am ende haben wir deutsche eh nur pferdescheiße in unseren paketen, wetten?

und ne handgeschriebene Nachricht auf pergament “grüße von Matthias, Fritz und Hans” oder so ;(

2 Likes

If you state one time that you’re German, you will find out that the most complaining people here are Germans. So typical (my including)!

That would be their fault, you do realize…

I’m waiting to see what I get before making any judgments, but please try to stop making excuses for (if it happens) incompetence. There isn’t an excuse, it isn’t unfair or presumptuous in any way to expect what was described.

3 Likes

there are many and you have to patience…
i try.

This 100% Easy for someone who clearly isn’t a kickstarter backer to jump into the mix to try to tell us what we can/cannot feel about the situation!

1 Like

I’m trying to be patient as well!

1 Like

Well I am very much English and I have no e-mail yet! I will just queue and wait for for more details, silly Germans…