Delivery of Physical Copy

The community manager was online 1 hour ago but strangely has gone radio silent despite posting numerous times yesterday including the “couple of hours promise” which is now 20 hours late.

1 Like

They also promised that the t-shirt for the kickstarter backers will be different compared to the normal collectors edition t-shirt…

2 Likes

I hope imploringly that Warhorse Studio will make a statement as soon as possible!

@DrFusselpulli

2 Likes

Maybe should make a new thread about this, guess it will be easyer for someone from Warhorse to reply and all then compared to in a thread about delivery of all editions…

2 Likes

I just dropped him a PM:

Hi,

Any chance of some openness and clarity please? Tracking information is not in anyone’s profiles despite you saying it was be there 20 hours ago and people who backed the Duke edition such as myself are apparently receiving minimal collector’s editions that are worth far less than what we paid. What’s going on please? There’s many concerned backers out there.

Kind Regards,

Paul.

3 Likes

Do you have a link/source for that? Would be good to collate all information so we have it in black and white.

1 Like

Regarding the size from Twitter:

„Unfortunately different sizes of T-shirts would be really too complex to handle :(“

Seriously? So what single size is being sent out? Can you link to the direct tweet please?

Christian said at one point to me that screenplay will be given to higher backers, I guess digitaly

EDIT: I would forgive them if they send the missing stuff later. I have to be fair and must say that it’s their first game and delivery. Maybe it’s easier for them to send a standardised package and the other stuff comes later. Even though it seems that also that “standardised” package is coming later for the most people including me.

Officially as Duke backer they have to send it to me.

2 Likes

It was in some thread here on the forum, but don’t know where

“Have” is a hard word, are they bound to by comtract ? Will you bomb them if they dont ?

Sigismund would :wink:

I hoped they were like CDProjektRED and most of the parts they were but now with this debacle…

Well it does say on the profile page:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be released February 13th, 2018. We will distribute the rewards in the first week after the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

So if that’s the case, fair enough, but:

1. They should be clear and up front about this, we should receive an email explaining the situation not some obscure little line of text hidden in the website. We’re the ones who put faith in the project from day one by backing with large amounts of money.

2. It seems a strange waste of money to send a minimal package via courier and then a second package via courier with the backer rewards, not the best way to do things. (IMO).

1 Like

I would not bomb them but I would fiddle it to them (give it to them straight)!

1 Like

Thanks for that. Large is useless for me (I’m a heifer!).

1 Like

If you donated money in order to get merch or a shirt, you can just buy it you know ?