Delivery of Physical Copy

Thanks, possibly a unique Czech special edition, I know in the past Arma 2 and other Bohemia Interactive games got unique Czech special editions not available anywhere else in the world so maybe it’s similar…

You are correct: http://www.jrc.cz/kingdom-come-deliverance/n-104/

So even the design of the Kickstarter stuff is not exclusive…

So it finally arrived. Some e-mail notification would be nice, though.

Before I’m gonna even install it… can I add the game on steam somehow? With the achievements and all that bonus stuff… or it is not even possible with the physical version of the game?

nvm /10char

You cant install it without key. Watch your profile.

I have received my rewards today for Limited Edition (PC). In Prague.
The sword is nice. I have everything that is mentioned in the limited edition. Nothing to complain.
I did not even knew when the shipping would start. :smiley:

There is no accessory for the sword in the package like a holster, but that is ok, will get them myself

Just checked the DVDs and there is no screeplay or high-res map, so actually even more things are missing:

-Making of video on DVD
-Screenplay of Act I in pdf
-Digital high-res Map
-Special edition metal box
-Signed poster
-Wrong t-shirt size
-Additional digital version of the game
-Printed manual

In retail collections there is also steelbook for free and you will get preorde bonus (unique armor + unique locations):

On the rewards page they say we will get the pre-order bonus

2 Likes

I hope they manage to get the codes out on time… wouldnt be surprised ATM when their most valued backers are the only ones not being able to play at release… at least that would be something special…

Content of the Duke Edition

To everyone who has backed as Duke physical and received it already. Is all that, what is listed on the picture, included?

1 Like

No, this is missing:

-Making of video on DVD
-Screenplay of Act I in pdf
-Digital high-res Map
-Special edition metal box
-Signed poster
-Additional digital version of the game

3 Likes

I can’t say much about that ofc. But the digital version im sure you get later on your profile page, like people who only get digital version get

Thank you! Damn… I’m still waiting for the tracking data, though!

1 Like

I wouldn’t count it, there are over 35k backers and I can already see their servers crumble under the load of all simultaneously trying to get their key.

1 Like

If they’re (Warhorse Studios, DHL) unwilling, then force I’ll employ!

EDIT: Line from Goethe’s “Erlkönig”, translated to English
"Und bist du nicht willig, so brauch ich Gewalt!" -> “If thou’rt unwilling, then force I’ll employ!” -> “If they’re unwilling, …”

@BlackBull
What figure is in the set? Who was at the kickstarter (knight on horseback)
Or without a horse?

I think the figure with horse was a placeholder.

That’s shocking. If we don’t get the stuff we paid for when backing that sounds like fraud.

3 Likes

What bothers me the most is that when they announced Limited edition with a sword I wanted to upgrade my edition, but lots of things were missing in that edition and Warhorse said that you will get only what is in that Limited edition and not those exclusive things from kickstarter so I decided not to upgrade, but eventually I did not received those items…

We (those who went for the CE) should definitely work together if it comes to that… I don’t feel like shelling out a shit-load of money to get shafted and I assume none of you do either

2 Likes