Disappointed! This guy was right about KC:D all along

it not for fan boys and its definitely not for haters

1 Like

Alright, youā€™re definitely not a ā€œfanboyā€ like the rest of us, youā€™ve made that clear. So why exactly are you in this forum? Just to shit on the game and troll?

5 Likes

well i like the game alot, but i gotta confess there are way too many flaws, and i really hope they get around to fix them soon, savegame breaking quest is a no go in a released game yet aleast one persist in this game. but i love it, been playing it non stop since release, but that doesnt mean i dont think it can be even better with some ironing.

I mean, is it trolling to point out unacceptable bugs, save deletions, and clunky combat? I was already denied my refund. Hit me with that refund and Iā€™ll never touch this forum again. Until then, Iā€™m a customer with a 60 dollar, 40gb game that canā€™t keep my save files uncorrupted. The 1.03 just downgraded the graphics, and the save bugs STILL arenā€™t fixed.

If being vocal about paying for a product like this is trolling to you, then yes. I am trolling.

2 Likes

You couldā€™ve said so instead of attacking other gamers who love and enjoy this game. If you have an issue with the devs, talk it out with their support team or take it to social media if you feel like youā€™ve been wronged. Attacking the rest of us like a spoilt child wonā€™t bring you your 60 bucks back.

4 Likes

I love this game and I recognize it was made on limited resources and a small studio ā€“ and for what itā€™s worth I still think he game is great.

But I do feel that the game wasnā€™t ready for release quite yet. Not enough testing was done with combat mechanics and stats ā€“ because many of us experience the game becoming laughable easy once our stats get to a certain point, and the optimization of the game needs lots of work. Not to mention we have various bug and glitches.

1 Like

1rst the game will get fixed give it time if you expect a game this size bug free on release you are deadly wrong all games this size had bugs on release cant you remember skyrim how buggy it was on release?
second the ps4 pro sucks this is not on WH its on them ps4 staff had the game tested for a week but the pro was no powerful enough to handle the game so a graphic downgrade was needed.
I have been a sonny fan for ever i bought all there consoles except the ps4 pro cuz i knew it was not good enough.
am on normal ps4 and enjoying the game

Did I attack you? You tagged me, dog. Sounds like a fanboy is taking it a little too personal :wink:

2 Likes

Lol look at what youā€™re calling me and then talk about taking things personal. This debate is over from this side

3 Likes

For 60 dollars, I expect a game that will at least keep my progress and saved files safe.

For 60 dollars, I expect content promised to kickstarter backers, like a female character and dog companion, to be delivered.

For 60 dollars, I expect Skyrim graphics, not this downgraded mess.

For 60 dollars, I expect a working, functional product to compete with other 60 dollar products, as that is how free markets work.

3 Likes

Bugs are one thing, but game-breaking ones that make KDC unplayable is another - Iā€™ve put 80+ hours into it already and itā€™s no where near the value of $85 AUD. I understand itā€™s their first game but come onā€¦ the community deserves more than what weā€™ve been given & at this point I feel swindled.

3 Likes

as i said ps4 had the game tested no WH they gave permission to the game cuz think its playable blame them.

they are gonna add those thing as a dlc and your not a backer so when you paid you 60$ u knew those things didnt make it to the game

about the graphic its alote better than skyrim and one of the best looking world ive seen

i got my file corrupted once lost about 20h made a new game so far 40h and i constantly back up my save just in case.

Are you playing this game on ps4?

I love itā€¦ I 100% disagree. Iā€™m having a blast. I get decent performance at 1080p at high settings and I so far Iā€™ve really been enjoying it, and playing it exhaustively. Love the bow dynamics and the little subtleties of combat. 10/10 would play again.

3 Likes

erhm did you see original skyrim graphic?

4 Likes

yes i am playing on normal ps4

How can I blame Sony? They didnā€™t make the commitment to produce this game for PS4, WH did. They are not responsible for coding a functional product, WH is. Iā€™m not going blame Sony for the creation of this clunker. Iā€™m going to blame the creators.

the wolflin quest?

am on normal ps4 am enjoying the the game so far few bugs that didnt bother me at all.
but people on the ps4 pro are having a nightmare the pro is much worse than the normal ps4 so yeah i think the ps4 pro is just bad.

Iā€™ve lost literally 40+ hours of play time. There is no rational human on this earth that would experience what I did with this game and be a happy customer. Maybe you have not yet lost any save files and if so, more power to you. Maybe they will fix it, but Iā€™m not wasting time on running through a FOURTH playthrough.