Disappointed! This guy was right about KC:D all along

i restarted twice before i found out why my saves bugged out lol, but i still play the game.

I see a new ban here. :smirk:

P.S Forums after release became total mess. We must bring rule and honor to our land.

1 Like

i completely understand you @angrygoatee i lost a save file as well but i wasnt near 40h so i know how you feel you have the every right to be angry just wait for the game to get fixed if you really like it or if you wanna play this game play it like me and constantly back up your save in online storage or usb if not psn support can refund you ive seen people do it

If you are not a kickstart backer your are not entitled to anything that was cut before the game was added to steam. (or made public for what ever platform you are using)

Both the dog and female character was dropped a long, long time agoā€¦ and s not promished as part of the game.

And if you are a backerā€¦ well then you should try to undeestand what kickstarter is before your donate money to one.

1 Like

I have lost three save files. I have lost a file on 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2. This game is not technically sound. Ban me for saying it, but if you think this is an acceptable product, you are biased.

am i cant help it i like the game i just cant hate this game if you dont like it go to psn support they will refund you man

Iā€™d rather they bring rule and honor to indie studios, because this game is a skidmark for 60 dollars and everyone involved in quality assurance had to be aware of this before releasing it. Itā€™s cool though, ban me for being upset at my product literally not working.

fanboys these days

I tried that first thing. They did not. They will not.

ok bruh sry i triggered you about the dog and the female,

can we compromise and say that maybe a working save system would have been a good thing to have at launch?

try it again watch viedo or a tutorial u need to have a good resean and say right things ive seen people do it ask them for help

watch a tutorial on how to not get my ps4 save files deleted???

okay dog

I loved the game and continued to ignore the bugs as best as I could right up until the point where Iā€™ve waited 3 hours on a loading screen just to finish the game lmao. Have finally woken up out of the hopeful KDC dream I was in

1 Like

watch it how to get a refund for any games even if you have to lie

So, why did your saves bug out?
Would be helpful information :relaxed:

Yeah I just donā€™t see the validity of these over the top criticisms. I hadnā€™t heard of KCD until last year, but have been super hyped since. Iā€™ve been happily immersed in Bohemia since release. Sure itā€™s not perfect, there are some bugs of course, but nothing that impedes on the gameā€™s ability to deliver an entertaining ride. Maybe Iā€™ve played too many Bethesda games, that the minor bugs in this title seem trivial in comparison. KCD does something very unique and fun, thank you WH.

My guy, 3 different times, 3 different reasons. I have an entire forum post explaining it. Actually, if you look at the bugs posts, you will see so many various reasons and instances of save corruption or deletion that it may help you to realize how bugged this release is. Itā€™s not just one replicatable problem, itā€™s a myriad of problems across the board.

lol @Cristari you should have listened to all his crap he said facial animation is like mass effect Andromeda

1 Like

Believe it or not, minor bugs are what make these games great for me. Morrowind was one of my favorite games of all time due to them.

This game has MAJOR bugs that cause serious graphical issues and completely deletes save files. Iā€™m not talking about just one autosave, Iā€™m talking about corruption of an entire line of a playthrough. Multiple fucking times. I donā€™t care about lockpicking, itā€™s fine. Combat is clunky, and by mid game is too easy, Iā€™m not stoked about it, but itā€™s still fine enough.

It is an entertaining ride, you are right. I found this game entertaining, too. I am glad you are enjoying it. But Iā€™m tired of having to replay the shitty lvl 1 peasant part of this ride over and over just to have my progress deleted. Kanush is not that interesting on your fourth fucking playthrough.

erhm did you see ps4 post 1.03? textures donā€™t even render in the field of view properly. NPC bodies spawn meters before their clothing.

Im in agreement with the grumpy consumers. The title for one, not being a triple A title, should not have been 60 bucks. I understand that most games that are released now are released far before they should be, putting off a sell now fix later attitude that most consumers are seeing. Iā€™ve lost hours of game play, which is waaaay not cool. I can forgive rendering issues, floating people, whatever, but game breaking issues are inexcusable.

1 Like