Disappointed! This guy was right about KC:D all along

Im very disappointed with this title, it feels like an early access game, not a full price one. It seems this guy was right all along:

3 Likes

:grinning: Stopped watching when he said he compares it to No Man’s Sky. I Just know that everything else out of his mouth will be crap!

56 Likes

well I was hyped since 2014 for the game and im anything but not disappointed
I never thought they’d do so well
I’m sure they will fix the bugs and release awesome extra content and part 2

34 Likes

I’m bamboozled by the fact that it looks so good on low-medium and cryengine doesn’t obliterate my PC (it does, mind you, but it runs better than Ubisoft and EA games for me), So I’d say they did a good job, cryengine is for good looks but bad for playability.

8 Likes

Is “this guy” you, desperately trying to get some views, for your pathetic content?

41 Likes

Apprently “this guy” doesn’t know that Warhorse studios is fairly new and this is the first game they ever developed and released. Of course it’s not going to be perfect. It’s a new studio, with a new team of developers.

8 Likes

I wish people gave KCD a bit more breathing room. It’s the first game, from a new publisher, whos employees are working on, mostly speaking, their first game. And honestly, this game already ranks as one of the best RPGs i’ve played. Mind you, the bugs are annoying but almost every other rpg had been bug-riddled on launch.

29 Likes

It’s one of my favorite games ever. How does it not feel like a finished game?

11 Likes

Yep I’m loving it so far. Have not had this much fun on a rpg since mass effect 3. I’ve yet to see a bug other than a graphical glitch I get in some spots at night with the lighting.

6 Likes

They started from nothing. Having achieved this much is nothing short of a miracle. Sure, the game has annoying problems but even the ones that come out of the big companies have them. I trust Dan and the team. They’ve put their hearts into this game, they’ll make it better.

15 Likes

Early access? what utter twaddle.

That video has 33 downvotes and 3 upvotes. guess he was wrong.

17 Likes

WOW am surprised no shocked how can someone compare this to no mans sky even if this game is bad u just cant compare it to no mans sky this guy clearly as no gaming experience and he is trying to become a big YouTuber like angry joe and eso which he will never be cuz he has no idea what he is doing.

5 Likes

Sucks to be you lol I am personally loving the game. I dont know what the hell the creator of the video considers a high end system, but I have had ZERO crashes(granted there are plenty of bugs but no more than a standard bethesda title lol)I have an i7 7700k 16 gigs of system ram with a gtx 1080ti and play consistantly maxxed out at between 60-80 FPS on 1440p.

3 Likes

yeah when i play the game i can really see that they didn’t make it just to profit and get money out of us they care about there game they put passion in there game

1 Like

It feels finished to me although no one can argue it’s a bit rough round the edges. Which is why it didn’t get 90% + in reviews, I guess. Saying that, it’s better to release it now to the public, making it easier to correct errors and be even better in the future. I’m positive this franchise will go from strength to strength because this company has amazing talent.

3 Likes

NMS is great game. KC:D is even better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The game is not for schoolboys.

3 Likes

but they had no problems charging you 60 dollars with the big boys, did they?

5 Likes

this game is for fanboys who can’t acknowledge this is a dumpster fire*

3 Likes