DLC expansions. What kind of DLC would you like to see?

Guys Im not kidding here Vlad the Impaler quest line!!! In 1431, King Sigismund of Hungary, who would later become the Holy Roman Emperor, inducted the elder Vlad into a knightly order, the Order of the Dragon. This designation earned Vlad II a new surname: Dracul. The name came from the old Romanian word for dragon, “drac.” His son, Vlad III, would later be known as the “son of Dracul” or, in old Romanian, Drăculea, hence Dracula. The Order of the Dragon was devoted to a singular task: the defeat of the Turkish, or Ottoman Empire. Situated between Christian Europe and the Muslim lands of the Ottoman Empire, Vlad II’s (and later Vlad III’s) home principality of Wallachia was frequently the scene of bloody battles as Ottoman forces pushed westward into Europe, and Christian forces repulsed the invaders.
So right there, there is a connection to the current story and a sick awesome mountainous gothic horror filled DLC with rumours of Vlads savagery, fierce wild animals, and gothic castles. Im thinking maybe it takes place after the events in KCD and you are a more experienced, older Henry who has to travel to the mountains of Carpathia to Vlad the Impaler. I think it would be awesome if it was a goal to join the Order of the Dragon as a main quest line.

2 Likes

Love your ideas minus the vampire van helsing part. Even though they were hard coded in TES lore, flying lizards were bad enough in Skyrim. Vengeful Vampire Lords gave me a cyber migraine despite the solid content in the DG DLC. So no unless it’s really true to the real life, historic Vlad the Impaler. That is one blood thirsty Hungarian noble who would put alpha male Ramsay Bolton —infamous loser of Battle of the Bastards & reknown for the burned/flayed man standard --to complete shame. :joy:

edit: nvm. You convinced me on your last post. That DLC is SOLD and done deal by me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Imagine the screams of psychosomatic anguish all over the web by KCD fan boys everywhere—should such a mini game feature ever come into reality…:joy::rofl:

1 Like

I love long journeys and exploring the map:
I like if we can make a quick camp with small campfire and a place where I can sleep.

Ya, I edited it. Its hard to stray from solid historical accuracy. I think it would be the best change of setting with the same war being fought against the Ottoman and Turkish empires. Gaining knighthood in the Order of the Dragon sounds like the coolest thing ever.