Dxgi_error_device_hung // ISSUE

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/8953/

Have you tried removing the reshade and lowering resolution?

yes i deleted this Reshade set resolution 1 down and all settings at low but i have the same problem :frowning:
after this change it run fluent with ~60+ fps i can play but from time to time i get this error and cant do anything :confused:

These two screenshot would help perhaps…

Try to reduce clock core ~ -48mhz and RAM Core ~ -72mhz with tools like afterburner!
The massive framedrop comes from your VRAM, 2GB is waaaaaay to less for this game (I’ve got a 2GB Card also)

1 Like

Thanks for your help i will try it :slight_smile:

@DYNANiK i thank you very much it works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

youre welcome =)
I would recommend to play with shadows on low and textures on mid due to your limited VRAM :wink:
Runs pretty smooth for me (and looks decent)…and I own even older cards (2x GTX660 Ti 2GB SLI)

Greetings!!!

Next days i get my msi gtx1060 6gb Gaming x lets rock :smiley:

dxgi_error_device_hung - I have been tracking VRAM usage and when it goes above 100% (2GB - mine) game crashed and this error shows up

I would recommend https://www.gamingscan.com/best-settings-for-kingdom-come-deliverance/
-using this settings and no errors since then

I have ~60fps most of time, drop is only when traveling far with unloaded textures (~40pfs).

GTX 960 2GB | FX-8320E | 12GB ram | SSD

Hum… found a workaround… im able to play for hours if… i don’t touch the mouse at all… i use a controller… started the game with controller … tried to load the game and play with mouse and keyboard the game crashes at the main menu everytime i cant load any game or select anything before it kicks me out … i started the game again, didnt touch the mouse, only used the keyboard to navigate thru the menu, i selected the savefile i wanted to load … and voila ! Im in the game now playing like a m******** … i just had a terrible experience with the trial of fire bug, fixed it by downloading a savegame from nexus mods… then i had trouble starting the game at all … it was stucked at steam trying to launch the game… an other known bug… i went to my trashbin, restored some savefiles i deleated… created an other “storyline” folder in the Saved Game file and placed the save there… lauched the game… went for the saved game, powwww DX crash… tryed to lauch the game 4 times with DX crash everytime … but each time i would do something differently… untill i started the game without touching the mouse, i used the keyboard and a pdp Xbox controller … and it worked 3 times in a row so i think its a pretty good solution … im still playing the 3rd time as i share this with you (tested it before writing here)… lets see what you guys think :slight_smile: let me know if it worked for you… as for me, it is currently working 100%

I have also been having this issue but I can’t get 5 minutes into the game without it crashing.
Specs
GPU: GeForce 2080
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
16 gigabytes of ram

I get 120 frames but I still crash I have tried several solutions but they did not work

Have you checked event viewer and the game’s log files for errors?