E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Yeah, one more hour.
I hope, that Tobi and Martin are going to be on DEEP SILVER segment. Gonna be 10/10 with them.

Any new footage expected?

On this stream(DEEP SILVER segment), everyone are showing their games gameplay, so… We gonna get something spicy from Warhorse.
P.S I hope so. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

TOBI HYPE!!! THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!!!

2 Likes

meh, too much talking, no one cares about these little details, gameplay is the best presentation…

4 Likes

Maybe i would care, if I haven’t heard it 10 times.

5 Likes

But still… We’ve Tobi. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean, they have new game build and all they do is retolding story without actually showing anything…wtf? How is this good PR? Everyone is already bored to death.

edit: It looks like the gameplay was prerecorded…?

6 Likes

The main problem, that Tobi is needed to explain all little things everytime. They can’t show every gameplay aspect to explain everything on visual style. It’s still not polished well(I guess).
P.S Maybe, i’m mistaken.

2 Likes

He is saying exactly the same things as last year. BORING!!!

6 Likes

LOL it’s already ending. Exactly zero new information and like 2 minutes of gameplay, what a joke.

7 Likes

LOL, MY GOD, srsly… :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: Pan Vavra, why you do this with us? :sob: I was able to go sleep, but i was so hyped for Tobi and gameplay… :sob:

2 Likes

So they made a new build specifically for E3.
Any chance the backer beta can get updated? If only with that prologue section.

And a bit dissapointed with the lack of new info, I expected this part of gameplay footage. Would have been better if we actually saw the footage instead of two men talking.

1 Like

They could show atleast some gameplay…

2 very boring minutes of gameplay.

2 Likes

Well that was hugely disappointing. I really hope there is gameplay footage shown before E3 is over but I’m not counting on it.

1 Like

At last talk while walking around :disappointed:
Edit: Jackalj is probably right, game crashed so they did not show anything new after that fight.

No, this’s just stable build, where’s everything finished(I guess), but it’s still needed to be polished. All good game developers do these things with their stable builds.
P.S If you watched, you’ve seen these dead eyes.

Some polish required yeah, the loading after the defect at kunesh seemes bugged, sounds kept playing but loading screen stayed up