E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

25 minutes of show - almost none gameplay and zero new informations… That was terrible experience and for those who never heard of KCD… oh boy they must be bored to death.

4 Likes

But the game haven’t crashed at all. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow, that was uneventful :slight_smile: Way to make the presentation more boring than the F1 game before it. Well, if I were to guess what happened, the game crashed after the fist fight…

2 Likes

Yeah, i can’t even imagine something more boring, than the guy, who’s riding 360 all the time with talking about tires. :confused:

1 Like

WH shown 2 minutes of gameplay… Gameplay that everybody seen half year ago. + Tobi did not said nothing new, just same PR empty talk as always.

Well done!

1 Like

wtf??? Im literally getting up in about couple of hours and I stayed up just because I hoped for some new footage…and all I got was 5 minute gameplay and 20 minute of talking about stuff I heard 3 years ago :frowning:

2 Likes

No, it just Hanged itself and the. Prerecorded footage was played or someone behind the camera start playing again.

Anyway, Lets hope on a update from warhorse soon.

the characters still looked weird in gameplay meh

1 Like

I mean, why couldn’t they just load a part of the game with a badass fight with swords or something? And yeah, it sorta looked like they had to cut the whole presentation short (and just tried to talk about random things) because the game crashed after the failed fist fight. Welp, so much for any new footage.

BTW Tobi seems like a nice guy, but man, I gotta say that whole Warhorse PR just seems absolutely amateurish.

4 Likes

It’s ok, i’ve watched all Square Enix stream. My brains have been washed by Final Fantasy propaganda. :smile:

1 Like

Cuting it short doesn’t make any sense, the game was running again long before they ended the presentation (in case it wasn’t prerecorded).

Game build… Game build never changes…
P.S But Tobi got nice beard. :wink:

Yeahh… Thats was disappointing AF

1 Like

Then it doesn’t make any sense at all. I mean, if the goal was to showcase the game to potentially new audience, this was like the worst possible way to do it. Dafuq?

2 Likes

I think, there’s the problem of the shortness of the time. Only 25 mins to explain all the aspects of gameplay to the new audience and etc.

Theres some hope. Some youtubers visit warhorse in a few weeks to test the game and one of tzem said he will show us :slight_smile:

Then don’t explain anything, grab a damn big ass sword and charge into a bloody group of Cumans with your comrades FFS :D.

Also sad to say was dissappointed. I think Tobi is a good guy but would have liked to see more footage.

You can talk while showing gameplay, that’s like 1000% more entertaining for everyone, new audience and old fans alike. What you don’t want to do is to overhelm people who have never heard about your game with million of little details without actually showing anything. And that’s what WH did.

11 Likes

So, there’s we get a new theory, that they don’t have stable and well working build to show for the all audience.