E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I have exam tomorrow at 9 and I stayed up full of hope. I like your game guys but this was bad :expressionless:. I guess that now I know why a lot of developers show prerecorded gameplay instead of live one.

one more E3 video we will get on thursday

3 Likes

I hope for a new livestream from tobi with special guest after e3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, not much gameplay. Whatever. Kool fist fighting tho :slight_smile:

But guise, serious question - has any graphic downgrade happened during the optimization? I really hope what we see was just on low-details or some such coz it looked noticeably worse than the beta (for example look at the door when Henry was getting out of the house, also the details on the character clothes seemed really sparse).

IDK why everyone is so disappointed I certainly think the Reveal of @TobiTobsen beard was certainly worth it.

Plus I was running out of Meme stock.

4 Likes

All in good fun.

I wasn’t blown away from the E3 presentation but I also was not expecting too much to begin with.

We all understand that the team is busy and hard at work but it would be really great if the Team @Hellboy @TobiTobsen especially, could sit down and do a live stream presentation (maybe a QA?) to hold the backers over for the next 8 months.

Lots of love and support, but throw us a bone puppies, easily get distracted.

1 Like

they should implement tobi with beard in game
i honestly think he looks kinda BA

3 Likes

I have said it before I think his face would be awesome for Henry but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

From what I read here, Im glad I didnt stayed up. Shame

You can still watch it here:

3 Likes

That was a hell of a waste of time. Why the fuck make a build for E3 and show five minutes of it? Let’s hope they take it more seriously on thursday and this was just some kind of introduction on popular stream to welcome new players.

1 Like

Welp, it doesn’t look good, we should start slowly preparing for another delay. Apparently those 8 months are not about final polish and finishing touches, but rather about fundamental stuff still not working properly

http://www.rpgsite.net/preview/5675-kingdom-come-deliverance-shows-promise-but-looks-further-off-than-it-should

4 Likes

Codex looks awesome, fist fight also real good. But seeing that this is the last E3 before the release, man they should have shown something a bit more epic than fighting off the local lowlife. If I didn’t know anything else about the game I certainly wouldn’t be amazed after this presentation. :-/

Let’s hope IGN will go better.

1 Like

Well, that doesn’t sound very good. I just hope that they are not rushing the game out because they are running out of money for development (or that announcing the release date in February 2018 wasn’t just an attempt to get more money for development from pre-orders). I am getting a bit worried, because until now, the trailers are the only thing that looks really good.

With a game such as this which will be very heavy on story and dialogue, they really can’t afford dialogue moments to feel “wooden and faked”.

Well, the presentation should have been longer, there is definetely more to see, as Tobi said in 4:22:47
"We have three parts of the game for E3", and in the presentation we were only shown a part of the first part.

3 Likes

Oh-h-h-h, so, iis it going to be more presentations on E3? :confused:

Tobi sayed on twitter that they show 3 presentations. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Can we see them all via Livestream?

Yes, tomorrow will be another livesteam at 11:00PDT/20:00CEST on twitch and as far as I know we will have a livestream about the E3 presentation on our channel after E3.

8 Likes

I’m hyped for real again. :slight_smile: Tobi should to do his best on these streams. But i’ve noticed, that he’s looks a little bit tired. :confused: