E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Also don’t forget that WH haven’t shown other promised features like “large scale battles”, castle sieges, other mini games… Probably because it does not look such awesome as they were saying all the time.

I am worried that final game will be just above average RPG and lots of features were looking good just on Kicksterter.

Because he is tired. Jet lag from moving from Czech Republic to the US west coast and working on E3 is very exausting.

1 Like

I think, everything is going to be ok. We’ve seen in Beta large battle(Not that much large, but it’s ok), but this’s was Beta and everything was clunky and etc. But we’ve seen something already. :smile:

Hope he recover quickly and be able to attract all to our side.

Peťan strikes again with his neverdying optimism!

4 Likes

Optimism… Optimism never changes…

To be honest, I haven’t seen / read much (except the trailer) to get optimistic either.

1 Like

In actual fact, I can’t understand what all the people sit here and write that everything is bad, etc. Just wait 8 months and get the product and evaluate it. You can’t know what the game will be, if you have not tried.
P.S Yes, there are cases when it is possible to understand that the game is not very good in a couple of scraps of information, but here an unusual case and you know it.

1 Like

I guess we care about this game as if it was our baby. I don’t sit on the Ubisoft forum complaining about FC5 because I don’t give a slightest shit about FC5.

Problem is a lot of gamers are nerds with low EQ and can’t handle their emotions in an adult way so they overanalyze everything and become hysterical if something feels slightly off.

4 Likes

Yes, but, how did i say before, we need to respect all opinions, but they’re should be logical and based on real facts.
But still, we have 2 more presentations and after them, we can talk about the game and what’s going on around it.

tesat do kamene :slight_smile:

1 Like

What you are implying is that if people don’t have anything optimistic / good to say, then they shouldn’t post here. That is kinda ridiculous and not how things are or should be done. People helped fund / kickstart the project, follow the development process for years, so stating that things haven’t looked that great so far is nothing outlandish. The fact that the whole development process is based on interaction, funding and other stuff in cooperation with the community makes some degree of scepticism all the more reasonable and there is nothing hysterical about it.

Yes, noone really knows how good the game is / will be, but writing an opinion on how the development process goes after it’s over is no good, is it?

Maybe, the main problem of mine, that i haven’t payed for the game and can’t feel, that other the people feels. But I’m looking to this game since 2013. But, i mean another things, that people are too aggressive in their opinions and they’re just write it on emotions without any reason. I think, that developers want to see from supporting community and some constructive criticism/opinion.

I have yet to see @petic537 hurl personal insults at anyone. Meanwhile all those “grown up” level-headed people are constatly attacking him on personal basis, using diminutives of his name to show him what a child he is and telling him to fuck off. I admit I find the repetitivness annoying as well, but he is definitely not the only one with problems with self-control, and unlike those who constantly try to put him down, he at least speaks on topic. Bringing up EQ in this discussion is really bizzar, especialy since in this particular case he didn’t even say anything that much inflammatory. I mean, is saying the game will be “above average” such heresy against the Gods?

5 Likes

So still there is hope, :relaxed:

This topic is becoming derailed imo :slight_smile:

We need to save it till the ending of the all presentations. :smile:

1 Like

Exactly. I want to keep the criticism for the release and afterwards. Long story short after seeing the final product. The developers are not idiots, they see even more than us what has not been done properly (like mouth movement duh, maybe because they said they will make it themselves instead of mocaping it, so it is obviously not finished). Let’s wait for Thursday and more articles from journalists who were playing the E3 build.

I believe in Pan Vavra, because that’s his dream. Man cannot make a bad game if it’s his dream. Yes, there are technical issues, but this is only a compromise and etc. But, how did i notice, if Tobi had more time to explain and show everything, so it was much better. I think, they want to show us the game, but they can’t
or they are afraid not to live up to our expectations.

1 Like

I don’t get how he can say the game is still years off for release.
Sure the game still has problems, to bad we have to find out through a article. But what he has mentioned in the article seems to be fixable in 8 months. The NPC faces and animations are already being improved upon. The bugs are being taken out. And the whole feeling of wooden conversations and other experiences that can ruin the immersion can be tweaked, I’m sure.
That’s why the game still has 8 months to go before release.

Again, it’s a bit unfortunate that we have to hear it from a article, but it shows us the reason why the game still has 8 months to go.