E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

9 Likes

Still no one shot from arrow in the face. :sweat:

1 Like

if you didnt see it

1 Like

But did Sigismund I really invaded Kingdom of Bohemia?

This one looks good!

ā€œOn his return to Hungary in 1401, Sigismund was imprisoned once and deposed twice. In 1401 Sigismund helped an uprising against Wenceslaus, during the course of which the Bohemian king was taken prisoner, and Sigismund ruled Bohemia for nineteen months. He released Wenceslaus in 1403.ā€

1 Like

So, Warhorse interpreted Sigismundā€™s help as an invasion?

Well invasions are quite often called ā€œhelpā€.

Wikipedia isnā€™t really good for the fine details, they usually only scratch the surface of a topic. Iā€™d definitely look into other sources if you want to know more.

According to one source (unknown quality so take with a pinch of salt) Middle Ages Dictionary of Bibliography pp970-972

Sigismund was absent from Hungary which was in open revolt, trying to raise an army in Bohemia (1401-1403)

Wenzel had trouble with his nobles, who imprisoned him. He was released and decided to travel to receive the crown of the HRE, leaving Sigismund on the throne as regent, when he promptly arrested Wenzel and imprisoned him (March 1402).

Wenzel escaped/was released from prison in Vienna in 1403, and at the same time Sigismund returned to Hungary with his reinforced army, securing his kingdom.

Within that you have numerous squabbles for power between the various nobles, merchants and the church for titles, riches, control and lands.

In the context of warsā€¦ no I see little evidence for a really large scale invasionā€¦ but there were raids on villages, with Skalitz razed during this period, and Kobyla fleeing to Prijkstein, with his lands being passed to a new noble after the restoration.

Kutna Hora was besieged first in 1402, then they moved to Silver Skalice and killed almost everyone, like it is seen in the game. Radzig Kobyla was able to flee to Rataje, but his wife was killed by cumans while she tried to escapeā€¦

1 Like

Spoiler alert ffs! :smiley:

4 Likes

https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/3X/9/f/9f1185b85a1a7955f7c7ac244da1da1f943b31b2.gif

From weekly torch:

The reason is Cryengineā€™s way of interpolating feet between two animations. Instead of going from one pose into another, it sort of interpolates the first anim feet into a kind of default pose and then into the feet of the next anim. Our technical animators would be required for more in-depth explanation.

For me itĀ“s much more disturbing the lack of footprints in the mud. And no mud on shoes and armor.

3 Likes

Is this Skalica?

No StÅ™Ć­brnĆ” Skalice

Is there any sources on history of Å tribna Skalice?

Oh yes, there are. I found some on the internet. But it is a bit of digging do find them. I wrote something about it here in the forum before I become a Moderator or Community Manager. I basically spoiled the beginning of the plot :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, stopped hoping for things like that long time ago.
But I thought that foot sliding and other animation issues can be fixed and I still think that they should try, because combat is important part of game and animations are important part of combat and whole game.
Iā€™m quite disappointed, that I found out, that they are ok with current state.

1 Like

Nice, I see that Tobi wrote you must die and you became mod, then community manager. Deal with the devil, maybe? :smiley:

Death is waiting.
Even for doctorsā€¦

1 Like