E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

But he is the one who is supposed to know the details of the animations far better than someone who watched 2 minutes footage of the game build, he should be able tell what’s wrong with the current animations without anyone from the outside telling him.

But he don´t know what animations he was talking about, or if it was even his animations. The E3 Presentation contains several parts.

Could you please add my gif in weekly torch answer?

I think it’s good when people can see what we are talking about.

Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you very much for long post about history of the country I have been living in my whole life, but since when is Sigismund called a German king…

In 1411 he succeeds Wenzel as King of the Romans (essentially mostly Germany), and later HRE.

So at that point he would be the ‘German’ King, but in 1403 he is only the King of Hungary.

1 Like

Sorry I got it wrong. You also think that Sigismund calling a German king is ridiculous.

It should be up in 5 mins
They just said it will be available offline

1 Like

yeah, patiently waiting… its great we can watch it live in normal time :slight_smile:

I just have never heard that title before. He was always Holy Roman Emperor in our school books. It doesn’t make sense to me since the German part of HRE was consisted of small kingdoms or other administrative units in those times or am I wrong?

only 15 minutes? not expecting much :smiley:

lets just hope for atleast 5 minutes of new footage

at least we saw the poop throwing mechanic.

Edit: Throwing…

1 Like

damn why they didnt show the battle…at least we saw dices :smiley:

2 Likes

fuck…I am late :sob:

Do you mean the title King of the Romans?

This is a mixup. As far as I know there was once a believe that if the Roman Empire will fall, than Armageddon is coming. So they created the title King of the Romans and the Holy Roman Empire as a backup version with a lot of people with a heavy german accent. At this time there wasn’t a “german kingdom”. The Kingdom of Prussia, Hannover, Württemberg and Bavaria were created much later.

The King of the Romans (German King) was elected by some high ranking nobility and it was strongly expected that the new King of the Romans goes for the title Holy Roman Emperor crowned by the pope. If he wasn’t crowned as Emperor he had no right to rule other parts (non German parts) of the Holy Roman Empire.

1 Like

Oh, thank you, human learns something new every day. Still doesn’t make sense to me how Sigismund is German King in 1403, maybe I am just sensitive to shitty journalism.

Back to topic. That stream was short AF. I expected atleast 30 minutes, but yeah. It was not that bad. I have a weak spot for dices (sorry).

1 Like

Here is an Interview with Tobi on PcGamesN

6 Likes

Tobi looks better here. :slight_smile:
P.S Thx, for interview. :smile:

1 Like

Is today’s e3 video somewhere?

Just wait a bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes