E3 news From the Ashes/Hardcore mode

The funny part is once it’s all over and been breached there still standing there looking at it for the rest of the game LMAO the town guards are STILL creeping around talmburg in my game a full 100 hours AFTER I’ve picked radzig up…what’s up with that wh?

1 Like

My guess poor game play monitoring and QC work due to time constraints to get the game out from the publisher and not having a huge staff like some big name Companies.

Having code for removed items and abilities left in I think also indicated this.

1 Like

So E3 is over and it is coming to the end of the business day in the US. None of the game websites I frequent seem to have anything to say about Kingdom Come. Was the Alienware livestream all there was? Can we be expecting more? Can you give us a hint on which websites we might want to visit?

Well E3 takes place at LA so local time is 13:30 there… So my guess is we have to wait a bit more, maybe journalists are gonna write those not kinda big new games reports at weekend. I am eager for news too, but tomorrow is a also a day. God be praised. :grinning:

I think they want it all announced together with the date of release and price but it’s getting a little drawn out now, they released a time line but no details on release except in a few days or a few days more…just tell us already lol unless there waiting for PlayStation approval on the update and DLC?

@Shock & @Crawleyboy01 you both could be correct.

when is the release date?

End of June

oh ok thanks

phenomenal. this will be a tour-de-force in gaming

Yeah this will be so much fun I cant wait

Anyone know a date for console? All I’m hearing is “after the steam sale”…thanks ahead of time

5th was the last date mentioned

1 Like

Last I heard was “From The Ashes” would be available 7/31.
A lot longer than “A week after patch 1.6”, but I can wait. Lots to do in the real world in the garden.
I’ll consider “Ashes” as my summer’s reward…

:fireworks::person_fencing: :smile:

Well, there goes my garden…

Catch me in Pribyslavitz, friends.

1 Like

Are the first 10 rounds of drinks on you in your new tavern? :smiley::laughing::yum:

Free rounds for life for any of my twins that make it across the inter-dimensional barrier.:grin:

1 Like