E3 News material

Bump

Some shit about ten Characters.

The fuck happened to twenty characters?

i hope that means video update

1 Like

Yeahhh, someone announced a Video update (point finger to bones) :wink:

1 Like

Unfulfilled announcements, empty promises and missed deadlines.

No surprise there.

3 Likes

wow, you seem to be realy upset! But Im wondering why because there is no realy reason for that?! Game is in progress and thats what counts. There is one picture that reminds me on many situations in the comments. And please no offense, just a funny pic :wink:

7 Likes

If you read through this thread you will see why so many people are upset. We aren’t necessarily upset over the state of the beta, (although lets be honest it’s a complete mess, and Warhorse has said nothing on updates for it) it’s mainly the silent treatment that is pissing a lot of us off. We aren’t new people who don’t understand the concept of early access, many of us @snejdarek and myself included have been following this project since day one, and what upsets us is Warhorse ignoring the hard core community.

6 Likes

Oh but that is harsh, not fair and untrue:

They have been promising to promise to say something!

2 Likes

Why can things such as this be posted and shared on YT and not expressed to the core community Here?

3 Likes

Yes, I do understand this. Since I have baked many other games too I agree to your statement that ignoring loyal fans /supporter is not nice. But I doubt that there is any intention in here. Im pretty sure that we all are aware in which crucial stage the Development and everyone is right now. Im confident that there will be updates/ news soon. What can we do till then is spreading the word of this great game through social networks and wherever possible. Posting constructive ideas as most of the core community have done 1000 times already :wink:

Becaue f++k you, that’s why!

:wink:

Yeah the individuals your conversing with currently have been doing this for two years.

1 Like

I know this :slight_smile: And WH know this too im sure. @McWonderBeast Wondering the Youtube link sends me to an Aretha Franklin Video :smiley:

Examine the picture more closely.

Then why make suggestion that is counter intuitive to what you know?

This post summarizes the discontent experienced by the community that has been around awhile.

This sentiment has been growing for several months, it was not an overnight shift of opinion. More and more posts such as this are starting to appear.

The frustration experience is not a novelty.

I would like to stress the fact despite all this most of us have remained loyal and instead of having tantrums and calling for a refund the majority has reserved themselves to silence in hopes that this is the calm before the storm (the storm of news and postive feedback that is).

Communication is the Key to any successful relationship, and it gets strained when we are repeatedly given the carrot on the string.

5 Likes

It was a non counter intuitive suggestion :slight_smile:
But mor importand is that we shouldnt start to play the quote game because it is not constructve to the topic but only waste potential time that could be used otherwise.

I would love to follow you guys on social Networks (primarily on twitter)

You asked before “Why can things such as this be posted and shared on YT and not expressed to the core community Here?” It is a legit question. I guess the resources of menpower can be sometimes a reason, sometimes it is just simpel the fact that you reach a biger targetgroup via an other channel. But once again I agree that the bakers or the core members should be informed at least on the same time (even earlier).

Yes, we will have a video update very soon, but that was not what I was talking about. I want to bring up some answers to this thread, at least if this is possible already.

@McWonderBeast yes, I am still the Bridge between the Community and the Team. And I am reporting about what is going on in the community. Thank you also for your last post here in the this thread, I will see how I can exchange this knowledge to some useful communication ideas.

3 Likes

It has actually been a month since i’ve checked the forum. (More like 3 weeks). I used to look every day and was something exciting to do because of the communication from devs. I too have been tempted to just ignore this game until release but i think since ive been following this game since november 2014 i cant.

Meh. I see videos about the game and development, that they aren’t formally presented to the forum first is perhaps a policy that could do with tweaking (and not just within WH, it is a very common complaint)
 but once the article/video/screenshot has been officially released and highlighted by anyone it is available to see

90% of the communication issue is not valid as the information from WH has been published. Most of the remaining complaint is about who gets the “exclusive” and that seems relatively unimportant.

The only concern that I have seen that should be addressed is the future of the kickstarter promise for non-Windows PCs
 I know there have been some refunds given because the promised Beta didn’t materialise, and there is no mention of this platform at all in the current description
 but is this still in development/planned?

In the following recent interview the developer said that support for Non-Windows PCs has not been postponed indefinitely, but that it’s just not a priority at the moment (development for consoles is the priority right now). He also said that they still expect it to be very much doable. Sooo seems like it’s still planned, just not actively worked on atm.

3 Likes

They hate us :frowning: