Expected stuff in final game

Try to read it on mobile device. Thank you, smartass!

Because they could very well be minor nobility if they are very wealthy, and being in good standing with someone like that is beneficial.

1 Like

okay I do have an update that I can add to this because back on feb 20th at 10:44am I got a message on facebook from the person who runs the KCD page and told me and I quote
"Yes. We will have wolves, bears and watchdogs."
being only a few months back and past the feature lock, it will be fun to hunt those animals and well be hunter by the bear and pack of wolves. I will be running in the darkness as fast as I can screaming from the random bear I come across lol.

I expanded history section as I learned more about them. To sum up, King’s rule was not beloved by aristocracy. He was taken to custody, released after unsuccessful attempt to rescue him and forced to abdicate. He was kidnapped few years later again as he resisted.

Hey, quite impressive digging into the game @savvym. I want to add a few sprinkles.

Half-brother. They had the same father, Charles IV.

They should both be visible in some video updates. So yes, both will be there. Also dogs, but not as a companion yet.

There are also more features and minigames in Kingdom Come: Deliverance than mentioned.
For example the fast travel system, the already known haggling system, or some minigame with dices.

2 Likes

Dog companion dlc confirmed!

Sorry no. This is not how it works :smiley:
Can´t confirm a dog companion DLC. I don´t know about this topic to be honest.

4 Likes

Thanks. That is great.

I have found out, and this time by official source, that Act I and II will be in one game. Main story line will take 30 hours, not with all sidequests. Act II is probably the shortest of 3.
Seperate acts were planned to be made 9 months each. Map was first announced to be 9 square kilometres big, now it is 16 but who knows if they counted Act II to it (possibly 7 kilometres).

There will not be classes but three choices to profile yourself. In early access, you had choice to start as Jack of all Trades (thief), Diplomat (bard), Squire (knight). No additional info on this.

Game is already optimized to run 60 FPS.

There are about 1600 NPCs living in the game.

If you ride a heavy and fast horse towards a person, you damage it more than you would with light and weak horse. This also includes the fight against animals. Heavy animals do more damage to you.

You will not lead army, but be part of it. No Mount & Blade this time.

Game could be rated 16.

They plan to have Steam achievements.

The in-game cut-scenes consist of about 60 actors directed by 3 developers.

Cinematic director Martin Klekner, Creative director Daniel Vávra, Voiceover director John Comer.

2 Likes

From pixel counting and the assumption that zoomed fully out the map scale is a 2m per pixel the Beta map extents (and how far you can explore ‘beyond the fence’ are a little over 4km x 4km.
The adjustment of area is by making more of the corners playable (a new village in the North East Uzice was added along with perhspa some minor increase in size.

My estimate of size is only a best guess of course as my assumption might be incorrect, but it was consitent with the real distance Talmberk>Samopesh and the time it takes to walk (in real time, not in game hours), so I consider it to be fairly reliable and logical.

1 Like

Wow, upside-down text! Dark secrets of unicode!

Finally, trailer came out today announcing actual release date for the next year. I found on YouTube PS4 promoting the video too so be hyped for consoles too. I looked close at the trailer, taking parts of it into pictures. I will have to find out the names of the people shown in there.

I can no longer edit my first post. Today ESO posted a STUDIO TOUR video which was walk around before they started official stream with Tobias Stolz. We got some official numbers from developers. Here we go:
“We have 4 hours of cutscenes so far”. “We have 1 and half hour of symphonical orchestra music, cutscenes only.”

From the video, we can also see some debugging and that it clearly needs to be fixed, as we know developers download latest version of game in the morning before they start so what we see in video on their screens is the latest update of game.

I have read here on forum people saying how finished the game is. Yes, while game is playable they did not manage to add all their planned stuff and I need to mention they are not adding any new features. We can also see there, they are still having disccussions in teams and still many people working on the game.

Feature lock was announced almost like year ago or so? So thats no new info that they stopped adding features, and are just polishing and finishing. And of course it needs to be fixed, its 7 months before release, thats completely expected :slight_smile:

I remember reading interview with CDPR dev, which told that even 3 months before actual release of W3, the game was broken beyond imagination, but it just all came down together in those final few months :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some people here on forum have been lately crying over game being delayed. For that reason I mention and we can see in video, there are still some bugs and stuff to be finished, it is not that they create hype or make their fans crazy.

Here is first hour of gameplay recorded in Warhorse Studios with guest ESO. It is a bit old video, but summarizes the introduction to game.

1 Like

I feel like this is a bit off and it would be better to use for example the word “warrior” or something instead of a knight. Knight is like a honorary title and only a noble man could become a knight

I did not create those names. They are since alpha though I am not totally sure if they kept the names but you get the idea.

sorry bud not to be rude, but you seem like a terrorist here, labeling all Muslims as terrorists? really?