Expected stuff in final game

The’s also another character in the trailer.

Could this one be Lord Konrad Kyeser? (The voice from the trailer doesn’t seem from Brian Blessed).

Trailer was featured 1 month after they showed Brian Blessed as Konrad Kyeser. So I would expect him to be featured in game already. Voice of this character also does not fit to what I heard but at the same time I know how well actors can imitate different voices.

Not, sure, but he looks like he could be around 37… which would fit, and Bellfortis shows him with a dark moustache and beard.

your right i heard you become a guard captain or something somewhere in the story i hope they at least give you your own personal chamber or something to stay and keep your stuff.

2 Likes

I hope you can raise puppies…Henry…the vengeful puppy raiser​:joy::joy:

1 Like

I hope this game allows us to drink blood from the skull of our enemies like a Sea Raider in Mount&Blade.

:wink:

Interesting:

“Warhorse seemingly unsure of how to implement features for the modding community. However, the team seems keen, and the game looks rife for modding. One thing that modders may wish to add in is a ‘hardcore mode’, something Stolz-Zwilling mentioned as a possible future addition to address the lack of any difficulty slider for an already challenging game.”

I do not know when, but they changed Recommended requirements for RAM from 8GB to 12GB

If you’re right, then i did right thing to update my PC. :sweat_smile:

That’s solid, most gamers have 16 as standard anyway.

2 Likes

Look at the Steam Page. Rick just posted a comment for guys to see Requirements, so I looked and besides that nothing seems to have been changed.

Yeah, checked now. Maybe, i’ve missed his post/comment.

Will the game flop? - Steam topic
"Hey everyone, just a reminder that our system requirements are listed below at the bottom of our store page: "

I’m still glad, that my 1060 6GB is still fine. But those miners in Russia bought every card on market. Only 1050ti left. :sweat_smile:

can you at least customize you hair style and beard??

I don’t think so…

1 Like

“Basically negative”

1 Like

dam henries hair is so bad

You need a helmet… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Czech is an audio/caption option, so don’t worry. Also, whether we like it or not, English is the current lingua franca, just as French was, and earlier Latin, and even earlier Greek. I believe English is the second or third most spoken language in the world, so it would only make sense to have the game in English --WITH many other language options, e.g., Czech and German

1 Like