Expected stuff in final game

yop, thats pretty much how it should work. just can´t recall where is normal save possible, but I think that any proper bed (which you actually own?), and maybe pubs or churches or something like that.

Tobi mentioned they were not listening to market how to make their game but rather their backers and only in early stage during making prototype for publishers, they scouted how interested would be people into their game. So my conclusion is that they skipped making any other than English dubbing because of lack of time and good choice of actors for good dubbing.
Vavra mentioned it was problem to find good actors for English and so NPCs will have different faces than their respective actors, exception is Henry’s actor.
Besides all, they were editing dialogues during recording of dubbing, they would need more people to check if it is correctly translated, control actors if they pronounce czech names correctly.

I just spotted it will be also available on Humble Bundle. Those, who are subscribed and pay monthly 12€ there, can get nice discount of 5€ for KCD key. Though, you will not get KCD cheaper than on Steam (either same or 3€ more), but you may receive bundle of games on top (which you can not refund).
You will receive same pre-order bonus as for Steam. Furthermore, Humble states developers will receive same money as if it was not discounted so it is also a way to support them. I have no experience with Humble, I read FAQs and conditions.

Furthermore, I found out there are retailers in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, France and Australia that offer PC Limited Collector’s Edition.

It seems to me that development of game finished in April 2017 as the last Dev Diary Update came out and since then they are optimizing till February 2018. Release date is definitive.

1 Like

Maybe I can clarify a bit

Being a Member of Humble Bundle and being a Monthly subscriber you can get the following rewards.
-5% Opt into Humble Rewards
Get 5% back to put in your Humble wallet or give to charity of your choice. You just have to opt in. Can be spent only in store if you choose the Wallet option.

-10% off for Monthly subscribers
10% off all store purchases includes games on sale as well, Must be a a Humble Monthly Subscriber.

So in short the game is $53.99 with the discount and should get around $2.50 back for the Humble Rewards.

There is always an early unlock game or games for Humble Monthly so you are not jumping in totally blind. Next months early unlocks are The Long Dark, Quantum Break and Dawn of War 3.

Other notes : Humble Monthly is a recurring charge and has to be cancelled but they do not charge until the end of the month. Giving you plenty of time to cancel.

Hope this helps a bit. I have used Humble Bundle for quite sometime now so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

If anyone signs up for monthly i would appreciate if you would use My Humble referral link

If this is against forum rules please remove the link.

1 Like

Thank you. I have already made account and also read about referral, but I do not see option when I click on monthly subscription. I may buy January and use discount on KCD later. Can you write personal message?

I sent a message

Edit. It is related to KCD what Daniel Vavra wrote on twitter: "What’s meh? 50-60FPS on ultra with maximum viewing distance of everything on GF1070 running in 2560x1080?“
Vavra posted a screenshot at night with 54.9 FPS in the corner. Question was:” why does performance kinda meh? It’s like 1-2 months till the launch."
I was planning to buy GF1060 6GB as it’s recommended but now I wonder.

Could you link that tweet?

1 Like

I guess names amongst these can be added to the numbers.
a, Divish of Talmberg - Diviš z Talmberka
b, Hanush of Leipa - Hanuš z Lipé
c, Henry of Skalitz - Jindrich ze Skalice
d, Konrad Kyeser of Eichstätt - Konrad Kyeser z Eichstättu
e, Radzig Kobyla of Skalitz - Racek Kobyla z Dvorce
f, Robard of Talmberg - Robard z Talmberka
Can you add name to the number?

a, Divish of Talmberg - Diviš z Talmberka (3)
b, Hanush of Leipa - Hanuš z Lipé (5)
c, Henry of Skalitz - Jindrich ze Skalice (1)
d, Konrad Kyeser of Eichstätt - Konrad Kyeser z Eichstättu (2)
e, Radzig Kobyla of Skalitz - Racek Kobyla z Dvorce (4)
f, Robard of Talmberg - Robard z Talmberka (6)

Wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Then

a, Divish of Talmberg - Diviš z Talmberka (3)
b, Hanush of Leipa - Hanuš z Lipé (5)
c, Henry of Skalitz - Jindrich ze Skalice (1)
d, Konrad Kyeser of Eichstätt - Konrad Kyeser z Eichstättu (6)
e, Radzig Kobyla of Skalitz - Racek Kobyla z Dvorce (4)
f, Robard of Talmberg - Robard z Talmberka (2)

But doesn’t keyser has a beard according to some depictions?

I don’t know that Konrad is included. #6 is wearing Rattay livery, meaning a vassal of Hanush, Keyser would presumably have his own

I see three ‘Lords’, two vassal knights and one man-at-arms.

6 is Captain Bernard

He doesn’t look like Bernard to me.

Sure about that? Looks exactly like him in the PAX stream.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdom-come-deliverance/images/b/b3/Captain_Bernard.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170924195837
Armor looks same… maybe broken texture?

The trailer is like 6 months old, probably just an updated model.

You may be right. I saw the antagonist, boss from beta who also got face-lifting. It’s possible it is him then.