Fallout 4 trailer & game speculation

They showed all that during the presentation.

Yeah lets just see how nice it is upon release, skyrim was supposed to have a farming system that got scraped and then brought back much later and was weak.

I keep forgetting about MGS5 :expressionless:, Idk the construction system and the updated crafting looks pretty awesome, not saying its original but its a nice looking overhual.

The combat does not seem to have any improvements so thats gonna hold it back allot.

Looks amazing!! :smiley: Want it!!!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

It looks so good, but im still a skeptic Ive been hurt so much :grin:

I hope Bethesda can deliver all these features and in working condition on release.

2 Likes

I saw the house building and it strike me as quite ironic.
Because there are some guys who spend their working hours by building whole world in engine. And then there is another group of guys who spend their working hours by building an engine just for players to build their world.

You mean developing a random generator?

I think it will be the same with NPC’s some buildings are essential and cannot be touched, those would be sites that artists actually modeled.

so the world in Fallout is generated? I thought that most of it is hand made.
Well
 assembled from premodeled elements. Similar as is shown in 11th video update of KCD.

What I meant is that one guy builds the world through engine tool and another guy builds tool for players to build basicaly the same things the first guy builds.

I don’t know for sure, but I know they have done this before in other titles.

Most of the buildings are premade assets that are dropped in place to form cities or towns, and then major locations (megaton,rivet city, etc) have specific buildings that are made with more focus and attention.

They make like 10-15 floor plans with 10-15 (if even that many) different textures plug and place.

Still the videos I have seen looks quite neat.
I am not really into building houses as it seem pointles to me. But armor and weapon customization is awsome.
for some time I enjoyed Loudout thanks to that feature.
http://www.free-to-play.cz/hry/loadout/wallpapers/loadout-1.jpg

No one expects rockets from below!!

Yeah the gun customizations look really good.

Im interested to see how the overall world feels, watching some of the combat I saw much more debris and even some minor building destruction.

The gameplay looks promising (way better than what the trailer showed). From what I gathered the essential new feature seems to be the customization of pretty much everything (settlement, weapons, armor). I like the idea, I hope they handle it right, what I hate in some games is constant need to micromanage everything (ie you go for a quest and are interrupted by a notification that your settlement is out of water, you have to go and fix that immediately than fuel runs out elsewhere and so on).
That said building your own settlement sounds great, I had to laugh a bit when I saw how the player ‘collected’ a whole house for materials though. In my opinion they should make it very expensive to build bigger structures. I’m also somewhat worried about loads of bugs related to geometry placement of objects, but in the footage it looked to be allright.

Also I hope hope hope that the dog will be usable as a companion and won’t get lost when you jump over a fence or get stuck in 3D models constantly.

1 Like

they game has me super hard and hyped :slight_smile:

They showed more more clips during the Microsoft presentation, Power armor makes sense now and looks to be really badass.

and mods are going to xbox one . should be interesting to see how they do that

Im like yep
Don’t care got my sexy PC right Hur Mmky, fuck your we just now gonna have mod support.

Im interested to see if they try implementing a pay system again.

1 Like

we all know they will . :slight_smile:

Yeah with 3 mods locked behind a pay wall i bet :smile:

most likely be able to get simple mods for free like “pink sniper scope”

but anything major i can bet my arsehole (dont hold me to that ) that they will charge indirectly or directly.

there will be some sort of members club you have to pay to join which would allow you to download mods over 100mb’s . guarantee it

This video pretty much sums it up dildo arrows :smile:

whats wrong with dildo arrows yea !

That Pip Boy though
 got me thinking about pre-ordering cuz there is gonna be no way getting that edition after the release.
And after having that it might be fun even creating the rest of the vault costume heh. :smile: