Fallout 4 trailer & game speculation

The jetpack video makes me think:

‘‘Welcome to Fallout 40k!’’

1 Like

So I am not sure if this is an atempt for a scam by Czech distribution or what to think of it.
Originally Fallout 4 Pipboy edition for PC was sold on pre-orders for 4000 CZK which is about 160$ (USA price is 110$). I though, fair enough.
Now after all the pre-orders are gone they inflated the price for 5500 CZK meaning DOUBLING THE USA PRICE to 220$!

Now I am not sure what this is about, i doubt the costs on taxes and import can justify this. Imho they are trying to earn more cash on the rarity of this item due to its limited numbers.

Of course I can cancel the pre-order but that is not the issue. This increase is ridiculous.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Pipboy edition is sold out in many places? Some people are even selling them for USD 300 on ebay. I guess they are trying to cash in on it.

Well yeah, but that is from some re-sellers, not from a game store. Never had any issues with them before. They had usually sweet deals with added bonuses in the past (they added custom tin boxes for Witcher normal edition pre-orders for instance).
I have e-mailed other stores and some still do not have confirmed the exact number of pipboy editions for Czech republic nor know anything about increase in price.

Looks like Cenega czech brilliant management is at it again.

So i will watch other stores if it appears for the normal price (very unlikely) and change my preorder if necessary.

Really anyoning if you ask me… Already thinking about building my own pip boy instead…

Mentats use people at marketing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet the pip boy is made from ABS. Or at least I hope so.
I wonder what is inside actually. What kind of mechanisms and display etc… If some chinese would manage to make a cheap copy they might make lotsa bucks.

Also some guy is selling cast molds of PipBoy 3000
http://forgeprops.bigcartel.com/product/pip-boy-3000
I’d still rather have the newer though. :smile:

1 Like

All praise the almighty. One who drank the water of life.
One who rides shai hulud and who can see in the darkness of many futures.
Long live the fighters
Long live Muad’dib

Ok, so I got a response from another e-shop and indeed it was Cenega Czech who inflated the prices. And more, they further limited the numbers of PipBoy editions for CZ.
This deal is getting worse all the time!..

Ha, seems that was not Dune reference… damn.

1 Like

Nah we are talking Fallout here. :wink:

2 Likes

Yesterday I was able to secure me an Pipboy Edition.
Although slightly more expensive than the normal price but… God damn, yes!

I will probably play it a lot, but sincerely I don’t believe it will be something that great.

Honestly, Bethesda usually creates nice looking games which are empty inside (Skyrim in my mind).
I mean you have the options to do so many things in-game but in the end there is no point of doing anything, because most actions seem dull, irrevelant and non-logical. And as the good capitalist they are, their games always ride the “modern” wave incorporating gay marriages, good vs. evil plot, obstructions for desired character behaviour and so much else, which compromises their “open” world. And I tell this as a fan who played all their games from Morrowind to Skyrim. Conceptually, Morrowind is the best because it was made for hardcore PC players and it isn’t full of modern sh*t.

When Obsidian made New Vegas, it was far more good than Fallout 3 IMO. Simply because Bethesda suck at their concept, yet they manage to produce a game which is pleasing to play despite its many drawbacks.

We will wait and see. But 100+ hours in Fallout 4 are guaranteed for me. :smile:

Only the Hardcore Mode was the best and NEWest system
which improved the franchise very strong but the rest of the game is boring.
More empty places/locations as in FO3.
And most dull, irrevelant and non-logical actions are a part of the Universe.
you don’t think that humans will walk around the world without clothes
like Raiders doing it in the game!?

And Hardcore mode was not really their idea either, but it was a mod for FO3 called Basic Needs.

It really depends how you look at it. The game does not really hold your hand unless you want to continue with the main story and that might be a bit overwhelming at first.
However it makes it highly re-playable as you can always go about things differently.
The only drawback is that unless you blow up Megaton, it does not have any larger impact on the world itself. Let’s see how they handle it in F4.

News - sorry, in german only :slight_smile: :smile:

god what an idiot (in the artikel) is that person?!
In this example you can see how stupid people really are.
He gives a game more priority as his Family or friends.
Honestly, the guy should have never have a family if he is too stupid,
to know that pc games are not everything in a life!

Recently i had Played Fallout 4. This is a good game but think the developers have a great need to update this game so that fans more like this game. Now i am looking for Fallout 5 game that will be come for releasing near about 2022-2024. here is my wishlists for this game those i want to see in this game to made this game more effective and loveable. http://fallout5news.com/