Fights in beginning impossible?

quest says “RUN” So why do you trying to fight OMG??? Just RUN for god sake… I did run with no problem, my wife run with no problem, even my SON run! nobody tried to fight…

2 Likes

i explained how to fight… it’s not really the intended way and there is a youtube video that demostrates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvwoOSC7AeM

might be harder to pull off with a controller instead of a mouse & keyboard

because we’re contrarian? i want that sweet hungarian saber and his lamellar armor :stuck_out_tongue:

Or just whistle and jump on the horse!

Hi,
it’s even easier to just whistle when you are near the 3 cumans.

I can’t believe the stupidity of some of the nobs on this forum … go play Mario and gtfo

A little more politely … yes … maybe … mostly. The answer is don’t fight. If your opponent is wearing chain and carrying a real weapon, find a different way early. You can take on some common thugs - guys wearing a shirt and carrying a club.

If you want to get into fighting, first play through the several hours of intro. Quickly take on the visit Radzik in Rattay quest, get into his service, and start training. That is the fastest way that I can think of.

I am in a play through where I did the opposite. I delayed the start of the MQ as long as possible. Did thieving instead. I was pretty much helpless but since I could run, I used it. Did a lot of poaching and raised bow, so I had that for the few fights that I had to get into.