Fire arrows?

Is there going to be a function for setting arrows on fire?

3 Likes

I think not in the release version but a good extension idea +1

1 Like

I thought they were in the game? Cus, if i’m not mistaken, i saw them somewhere. :thinking:

You can set arrows on fire (without an animation though ::frowning: ) to sabotage the cuman camp but other than that maybe in a cut-scenes but cut-scenes don’T count :slight_smile:

I guess, they made it in the game then. It’s useful thing. :smirk:

Game is strugling to balance archery i don’t think it’s the right time to be worried about additional features.

Fire Arrows!!!111

4 Likes

4:40

Soooo…in certain situations they could be used?.. I think I remember reading somewhere that they could be used to burn siege engines…maybe only certain types of bows could be used…like a light bow so the arrow doesn’t travel too fast and extinguish the flame

well, with 110 yards max range, that is.

Why? In real life fire arrows where only used to set someting a flame and it has to be something that burns easily or like a siege tower covered with wet hides you hope to set it on fire.
A human target like a cuman wouldn’t be a proper target if he hasn’t bathed in gasoline first.

Lars Andersen can shoot fire arrow 500m away and catch it while flying…
#justsaying

3 Likes

Flame arrows we’re also used as a scare tactic…it would be cool to loose a few fire arrows and scare off enemies or set fire to tents as a distraction

1 Like
3 Likes

Lars Anderson

2 Likes

Is he the painter/Archer guy?

dunno how to classify him. In my eyes similar to Warzecha

He’s kinda like that tumour that shows up in your stomach, then after months of Chemo therapy hes gone. Then he pops back up again in your brain a few years later.

2 Likes

Well, it wouldn´t be easy to find a fuel station in 1403. Even Doc Brown had problems to find them in 1885.

giphy

2 Likes

If there wasn’t any fuel…how did all the horses work​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like