Fix the rain, waiting/passing time, reputation,

When it rains I can’t see a damn thing especially at night and when you have the perk that reduces the sound of your Footsteps in the rain. All it looks like is a grey graphics glitch all over the screen you can barely see past with the added sound of rain plus the white wash of the “fog” added. I legit think the rain is just following Henry at about a meter radius surrounding him. You should be able to see if it rains at night and it just needs to be improved overall it just looks like a graphics card takes a shit on Henry for 5 whole days in game. Which brings me to the frequency of when it happens holy fuck knuckles. Now don’t mind waiting five whole days for the rain to go away which you can fail a quest in that time. But if I want to wait 2 hours it takes a dick year to tick over but if I want to wait 24 hours it’s as fast as can be. Little bit more fine-tuning of the clock add quarters to the time between each hour and a faster spin at smaller times would help. The reputation is a bit broken so I can’t get quest or training from anyone in rattay because I said something to radzig he didn’t like and it went from +50 to - 70 and it won’t go up. I’ve been to jail to try and reset it but nothing.

1 Like

Agreed, Im on PS4 Pro and the rain reminds me of the old game Missile Command. YOu can’t see for #$*&. I also feel you on the long ass load times, Skyrim and Fallout did these great.

1 Like

I have the same perks as you on PC. I haven’t noticed any issues. Does a previous save before you added the perk have the same problem?

It’s on xbox and ps4 the perk still applies I assume just you can’t see a thing at night when it rains. I’m sure pc is different because you can run better graphics

PS4 here. My single biggest gripe has been the frequency and quality of the rain. My understanding is that it is being worked on, based upon a tweet from one of the devs.

1 Like

Im not a dev, But this Rain deal seems like a easy fix… Also, Give us snow

the game IS done in spring/ summer if ya havn’t noticed

Well the rain still looks like feces, no matter what weather or season

1 Like

This is ps4 but xbox is the same way for you pc players who don’t understand what exactly is wrong with it. The video is during the day but at night it just looks like that and you see nothing else

1 Like

nice rain…:slight_smile: for 2018 is the grafic awesome:D

Yeah “rain”

@longshot300mag @IceKing true realism/immersion ended a long time ago. The sacking of Skalitz was March… for reference, pls look at Daniel and artist doing research and notice the date… looks more like Boston (or Far Harbour minus the fog) in Fallout 4 than Bohemia in KCD

I recognize that (PS4). When it first came out, it looked good; now it’s worse than Missile Command

1 Like

Looks like the graphics haven`t been fully loaded yet. Maybe your HDD has a low transferrate. Have you tried to stand still and wait till all graphics are loaded? Especially if you have just entered the game, there are a lot of graphics to be loaded.

haha directly hidden in that awesome forum :smiley: awesome game, awesome company, awesome …

No this is the rain. This is what the put in as rain on consoles. Like dead serious. Every console this is what we see every time it rains

Standing still does nothing. Missile command rain is a given with any heavier rain in KCD on PS4. And to add to the precipitation realism, it rains when no clouds are in the sky

1 Like

Hi,
Rain->i guess you 're on PC. If true rename user.cfg file from the game folder to check if your bug doesn’t comes from altered parameters.
Reputation. During which quest was it ? Radzig, as far as i am aware of it, never lowers your reputation. I guess that your lowered reputation comes from something else. Chack this thread to see how reputation works : Best Advices To Progress Through This Beautifull Game

Will this be corrected?