From the Ashes bugs so far (spoilers)

Before and after the last update (1.6.2) can’t build rathaus (Wc, BaR, T, Ba+, Bee, F and St already built)… 5,5K in the chest, Marius OK, ok, blackscreen, few days later, loading and loading (and no animation + no progress)… it’s confusing, because, in earlier saves, i could build rathaus without these buildings… but, of course, no income… i tried different time and drove away and back… same thing for console command “q”…

I want to report a bug that is still present. Once you hire Kornelius as a merchant in Pribyslavitz, the trader shop get flagged as a prohibited area and you cannot trade with Kornelius for this reason.

I though it was going to be fixed with patch 1.7.2 but with no luck.

This has already been reported (at least that’s what they told me when I reported it). Hopefully, they’ll fix it soon.

1 Like

That’s good to know. So I guess also the lying aroung halbers in Pribyslavitz has been reported as well?

Not sure about that. I haven’t experienced any myself. But I do have eternal animal corpses in Pribyslavitz and the archer doesn’t sell anything, so there are quite a few bugs there.