From the Ashes DLC feedback

I assume the events of this DLC are best undertaken at a stage late in the Main Quest, if not AFTER completion of the main quest?

after baptism works best for me. design issue though is that just when you could leverage it most is when you’re being funneled to join the monastery.

during the epilogue is fine. just lacks purpose beyond creating another base for free roaming.

1 Like

Where is my sinew bow???

Ah cool, Glad I asked!

So what is the trigger to get it going? I think I will try to get all my side quests finished, then focus on Main till I’m through with Baptism then “unlock” Ashes, and once that is unlocked, then see about unlocking tournament.

just see Divish, no Sir Divish afterwards

was bugged before. not sure about now. been a while since i played (waiting for bastards before re-starting).

I would love companions or even the ability to have a garrison in the DLC from the ashes a garrison of troops to follow you most games only allow 1 to follow you what if yall added your own personal esscort like 2 to 4 NPC that you can equip and make your town guard and to follow you on your journey

Nearly have it done, I was surprised that I never got my own room, and if I do not build the stables I do not get a place for my horse.
Why are all the refugees still in Ratay? the whole concept was to relieve that.
In general the lack of any further relationship with either lady was disapointing, but really with a home to take someone too it feels like they really missed out on not adding to either main quest relationship in this dlc.