From the ashes - dlc

banner_forum

From the Ashes gives you the opportunity to spend all that groschen that you have held onto for so long now after finishing the game, while giving other players the opportune time to start an entirely new playthrough, where Henry will have an opportunity to participate in the genesis of a new village from its very inception and experience first-hand what it was like to manage a new settlementcan. Use all the new buildings to your advantage: financial prosperity, a new combat arena for training, food, weapons and more. Good luck Bailiff of Pribyslavitz!

Thanks to your feedback and support, here is are some of the features for the new DLC:
• Manage a village and control the finances. Plan accordingly and take care of your reputation.
• Upgrade your Buildings and get unique items helping you on your journey through Bohemia
• Hire special NPC’s and upgrade your production with well-known characters from the game
• Mediate disputes: Your choices will influence the well-being of your citizens and budget
• Establish a new home: Combine all gameplay mechanics of KCD in one place – create your home village!

Get it here:
PLAYSTATION X-BOX1 STEAM

4 Likes

3h to go on steam (if it’s going to be released after the summer sale)

The DLC isn’t showing up on the PlayStation Store in the United States

It’s there now

Aren’t the DLC’s supposed to be free for backers? How does it work for us? We get a key somewhere?
(I’m on Steam)
@DrFusselpulli

2 Likes

It’s not. Remember, I’m talking about the North America store. I know it’s available in Europe and Oceania

@devfern93 Oh my, I’m so sorry!
I totally forgot that :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I was abel too play it in germany on x box at 12 pm :rofl:

So for 16 hours and 25 minuts :innocent:

How come it still not available in North America yet? I understand the Time Zone, but come on, when you release a DLC, release it at the same time for everyone…not on the North American PSN Network yet, but it is in the European PSN…dafuk?! lol

1 Like

“A Woman’s Lot” will be free for backers because it will feature some of the promised features from the Kickstarter campaign. We’ll also receive the “Making of” documentary for free, and all players will receive “Tournament mode” for free

I just purchased it on Steam 5 minutes ago.

I’ve been playing like 5 minutes, and most of the dialogue and conversation won’t display in Chinese, it’s just blank.
Is there a way to solve this?

Not america first :rofl::innocent:

1 Like

Have been new armor or arms added on the dlc?

Steam is not the PSN Network :wink:

Maybe somebody can tell me the name of files who gone updated? (PC)
And maybe WH can change his Update proceed tab in steam?
I want to choose the moment of download and installation.
Please add “Do not update this game”

Hello, not every DLC will be for free. Free for backers will be:

A Womans lot
Hardcore Mode
The making of Kingdom Come
Tournament
Combat Academy
Modding Support

5 Likes

It is available in the Xbox store. USA, Central Time zone. I just bought it, gotta go download it on lunch. Restart your system?

1 Like