Giant nest on Pribyslavitz extended Rathaus?

Greetings felllow KCD players,

Has anyone else seen this (what appears to be a) giant nest on top of the chimney of the Rathaus you build and extend in Pribyslavitz in From the Ashes?

Shot it with arrows from a variety of angles and nothing happened, tried to get on the roof to access it but it’s too steep. I suspected it was similar to the nest in which you find the horse head armour in the cliffs, but can’t get a look down inside it, even from the church tower.

Anyone managed to get a look at what’s inside it? It’s dripping something rather grim looking down the inside of the rathaus too.

Or is it a structure standard on buildings of this type back then? Note that none of the other Rathauses in the other towns I’ve found have this atop the chimneys - they have a small roof structure over theirs.

Ideas?

I guess it’s just a cosmetic nest of a stork. Didn’t try shoot it down by myself tho.

A very plausible (if somewhat disappointing!) explanation for what it is. Thank you!

The only Easter eggs seem to be in stables.

As in the horse names? Or have I missed something else?

Stories. The horse trader said about some Frenchman, I have no idea.

I’ve been able to get onto the roof but haven’t been able to get high enough to see into the nest. I’ve posted a video on youtube showing how I did it. I really hope something is in there otherwise I’ve just wasted an evening haha.

im gunna bet its same as the one i asked about in my post. someone at the time when mods were great , someone even flew up there and looked for me . its just for looks and not anything cool. theres nothing even in it. #make mods great again

I used GeForce Experience to look around. It’s empty nest. When I get to PC, I will send the proof.

IIRC, the charlatan ask you to get a branch from some nest built on top of new buildings, used as a sort of inauguration device. Could be the case for that brand new Rathaus.

Charlatan is not from DLC. He is in Sasau and only there are quests.

I know that, but it could be just the same thing added to the new Rathaus and not a bird nest, without any link to the charlatan quest.

Unlikely, somebody tried to shoot it down and clearly it’s in hard to get place.

Very much appreciated, thank you.

Although I now have no reason to try and best Larry’s roof parkour!

1 Like

Looks like it! Never noticed that one

1 Like

I used teleportation to get on to the nest and there is no way to interact with it; it is not a container so no horse armor here :frowning: The roof and the nest itself seem to have special properties that prevent you from standing on them, even on the gently sloping or flat parts. I was only able to stand on the nest for a moment before I slipped off, even though it is flat. Clearly you are not meant to access it.

Brilliant, thank you for trying.

The kind contributors to this thread have saved the lives of many an arrow, and thus my groschen!

3 Likes

Would be nice if this was for future content of being a hawk trainer like your pet dog.

1 Like