Ginger in a pickle still not fixed after 1.25

So i guess there’s no way to use console to activate the quest? Cause that’d be a nice quick fix no doubt

I hope so! they better fix it now

The devs are all in Europe. They’re probably asleep at this time. I doubt we’ll get any word on this until the morning.

Please fix this I’ve been waiting about an whole day already, and I made an account just to talk about this, but this issues seems to me not only affecting me.

everybody tweet @warhorsestudios right now about it!

I have the same problem and reload doesn’t work !
First bug on this game

I also have this problem. please fix this.

how big is the 1.2.5 update? hope it wont weigh another 24GB on playstation still fixing shit

It’s like 300 mb on PC

The thing is… i don’t know if i should keep doing quests then… like side quest or something until they would fix it…

Same here.

Hey so a guy from reddit shared his saves with me, here’s the file. You gotta run the ‘ginger in a pickle - start’ save. I know it’s not much, but at least it’s something, right?

same lol, the worst thing is it worked before patch 1.2.5

Just got to this major bug and now the can’t finish the game. Good thing we made a lot of saves we can…oh, wait. /s

I started The Hunt Begin quest but didnt follow Captain Bernard to Neuhof, instead of that i did side quests and leveled archery for some ingame days, later on i moved to Neuhof and captain Bernard wasnt pleased about my absence, i missed the cut scene (when you arrive at the crime scene) but could do the quest anyway but slightly different and got the Ginger in a Pickle quest as follow up (wich iam doing now)

Some quest arent working as intended, example: A red guy ask you to kill something, after you done that the red guy doesnt want to speak to you but the blue guy next to him trigger the next part.

Be sure to speak with everyone multiple times.

When did you complete the quest?

Just tried it but it didn’t work for me, I waited around 3 days but no luck so we’ll have to wait for the next patch to come out sadly.

1 Like

Same here, waiting another patch…

Yep same here, there’s another thread outlining the same problem. This patch seems to have affected everyone in this regard.

I just found this thread after reloading saves and fucking looking for unmarked coal camps where none of the burners will talk to me. :frowning: we need a work around for this. this is my day to game before i have to go back to reality for 5 days :frowning:

1 Like