Ginger in a pickle still not fixed after 1.25

Same here, bought it today, played 11hours and now this shit in the main quest… I was just trying to get that shit for 2 hours…

1 Like

oh I can’t believe it. Please this bug is completely game-breaking and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible

I made an account just to complain about this. It’s really unbelievable and the developers should be completely ashamed of this kind of performance.

I can understand a quirky glitchy game and respect it for the character that can bring but this game breaking, no way around stuff is absolutely insane and a massive waste of time for all the people that paid for your product.

Same here. Wasn’t this bug an issue on launch day? And this patch was supposed to fix that? I mean the quest worked fine for me before this crappy patch.

1 Like

Ironic isn’t it.

Adding my discontent to the chorus. Ginger in a Pickle wont start. Tried as many different solutions to the prior quest as I could to no avail. Kicking rocks till warhorse wakes up.

Same here…ginger dude is back in town like nothing happened lol

Yup, add one to this bug. I enjoyed the hell out of this game up to this point, but letting this bug through just seems crazy lazy and/or neglecting. If this kind of game breaker isn’t fixed like today we could soon be looking at another one of those refund-on-Steam-no-matter-how-many-hours-you’ve-played type situations. Unfortunately for myself I got it off GMG…

Some genius created a mod that reverts 3 files back 1.2 that starts the quest look in the comments his username is r40k

1 Like

I’ve got a save just before the talk with bernard that should give me the quest (just after exploring near the horse farm etc). Would it be a problem if I just left the area, play on and come back to bernard after this has been fixed?

who actually had this bug before 1.25?

That might actually work. Unfortunately this is not a good option for me as the download would take 12 hours to complete since im having a very bad DSL connection here. I almost had to DL the entire game after I received the DVDs since there were apparently to many changes from the files on the disc to the files already on steam. I don’t like having to block my Internet for half a day… again!!!

Guess I have to wait for a fix until then :frowning:
A solution to triggerthe quest via ingame console or a 1.2.5.1 patch would be great.

Genius indeed! Super awkward though if the developer doesn’t release a hotfix fix very soon.

They rolled back to 1.2.2 . Quest triggers like normal again. Well it did for me at least.

2 Likes

thanks warhorse!

try verifying the integrity of your game files, it fixed it for me

try verifying the integrity of your game files, it might fix it for you too

yep. back to the roots :slight_smile:
The quest triggers just as it should now.

thanks warhorse!

Yep, verifying cache fixed it for me.

so the bug is fixed with an update on steam or I have to do something in order to install the 1.2.2?