Give your constructive criticisms, your thoughts, what you would like to see added to the game, what you wished was different etc. (keep it cool and civil)

Let it commence. Trolling whiners please stay away

2 Likes

Pk. More activities to do on the map and being able to learn a trade. Playing the story from different perspectives (Lord Capon for instance) and being able to properly create your own villager in this world. This would allow you to join bandits etc. A crafting system as good as alchemy for arms and armour and the ability to own land. The game is really good as it is but I don’t think it can still take on some heavily modded Skyrim in terms of world quests.

Oh, and swordfighting tournaments. We had them on the beta so why not here? I want to be able to fight in 1 on 1 tournaments in the several combat arenas across the map. It is one of those things where all the foundations are there (the buildings, the people that would be responsible for maintaining the activity, etc) but we are lacking the activity itself. Heck you could become champion of the different places and then you would get mini quests of challengers trying to take those titles from you.

3 Likes

Fix bugs and get rid if the sticky targeting and I would be happy, maybe pvp arena tournaments like jousting, melee, archery and dice even drinking games and brawls. Could last two weeks every two months top ranks get a prize.

3 Likes

what is the point of this thread? A forum is made to give constructive criticisms, thought, what you like to see added to the game, what you wished was different etc and of course keep it cool and civil. It´s way handier if everyone makes their own threat instead of putting it on this strange thread for some odd reason.

Forum within a forum I guess :stuck_out_tongue:. Anyways I just want to hear what people have in their minds about the game and compare them with my own thoughts that’s all. If it starts getting THAT strange, I’ll delete the thread don’t you worry :wink:

A proper save system so I’m not wasting progress becuase of game crashes and bugs that forces me to revert to older saves. And that I don’t have to waste time getting money or ingredients to actually get an item to save. It’s so counterproductive.

3 Likes

Well, I’d like to see a more filled out world NPC wise. Obligatory Skyrim comparison, but the more named NPC’s the better.

It just makes the world feel more alive if a dude has a name and a role insread of “villager”.

5 Likes

I suppose that does the trick. Well I really want crossbows. I miss them :frowning:

2 Likes

Yess this would be great. Atleast as a choice for sieges

The only thing I really wish was different is that I’d like a crosshair during archery.
And a few bug-fixes of course.

I’m sitting on over 24.000 Gr and I can’t direct one bit of it to the Skalitz refugees. One should have the option of using the coin to put the refugees to work even if doing odd jobs, provide for them in some capacity, etc if desired.

9 Likes

Yeah there definitely need to be more spending outlets and prices should be readjusted if you ask me. You make money too quick and it pretty much becomes dead weight after a certain point.

2 Likes

It would be great to add a little depth to the important NPCs,maybe get Robard and Divish to scold you after you escape and later talk to them in talmberg,definitely fix romance options -some epilogue from Stephanie and especially Theresa even with repeated dialogue and/or date missions,just not only sex scene and check! Would make them more developed,and Henry as well… And i also agree with post about giving money to Skalitz refugees,would be a great touch!

2 Likes

If you return after the Talmberg horse-race Lady Stephanie has more dialogue.

1 Like

Earned my sizable purse and serial killer trophy by exterminating bandits and Cuman mostly at known spawn points. There should be more a more dynamic mechanism (options) … perhaps a horde amassing/patrolling in forest near town. Henry we need you and some guards to clean house. Separate from main quest.

Cuman camps really need horse lancers/archers. Bandit camps some kind of horse skirmisher. But that requires an advanced horse-soldier AI that WH hasn’t figured out yet. Hopefully soon

1 Like

Forgot about that! Then it’s only hard-reset with Theresa i guess…

I would really like to see package / outfits creation in the inventory - if you could somehow mark the items / item combinations and then equip / unequip the whole package / outfit.

It would make the medieval life so much easier, if you just marked once the preffered helmet + arming gear + weapon + shield, then one click it to equip it all - even at a time penalty i.e.

or, negotiation outfit - maxed out item combination for charisma - create / update package with emroidered doublet, nobleman hoses and such and put it on all at once.

Or sneaky outfit - the most quiet, most unnoticeable outfit you can put together.

I think you get the picture :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This would make things a lot less frustrating that’s for sure

I wish inventory kept a separation between keepers and loot. As is, the dagger and torch are a nuisance. They are keepers (want one) but not equipped all the time. So, when I go to vendors or millers, I have to be careful not to send them on their way. Just tedious. Let the user move selected items from loot bucket to keeper bucket, then give me option to sell (move) all in loot bucket to vendor/miller inventory (Henry’s storage chest)

1 Like

I’m loving the game.

I’d like to see more objects that can be picked up or interacted with.

I’d like to get rid of the little “let’s talk about the price” cut-scene when choosing to haggle.

I’d like to sort my armour and clothing by types - head, body, arms, etc. (I don’t think you can do this??).

2 Likes